X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    So do we still keep Dez, Beasley and Terrance? Certainly we can't keep this many veteran WRs.
    Nah, I think at least one of those 3 are gone.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleton View Post
      Interesting.

I'm not in love with going WR at 19 but it seems like a deep class on Day 2. If we add a guy like Gallup or DaeSean Hamilton I'd be ok with moving on from Dez, although I think we'd need to add some more speed either at TE or with a receiving back like Hines first.

You can definitely get away with Hurns/Williams/Day 2 rookie/Thompson/Beasley/Switzer when you have a dominant running game, but slow-assed Witten makes things more difficult if we can't get some more speed on the field.
      Pettis me please.

But that's not bad speed. William's has decent speed and so does the other guy we signed. Throw in the explosive Pettis and our offense would be way different and in my opinion better.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
        Nah, I think at least one of those 3 are gone.
        I think its Dez. We save by far the most money cutting him. Although I'm not opposed to cutting Beasley either. Switzer is the same thing but younger and cheaper.

Comment

Take it for what it's worth.

Comment

Comment

It takes 2 WRs to replace Brice Butler.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                      So do we still keep Dez, Beasley and Terrance? Certainly we can't keep this many veteran WRs.
                      Outside of Dez, the WRs on the roster are affordable. I would not touch the top 3, but Brown should not be guaranteed a spot...he'd be my first to go.

Comment

Two of those plays were out of the slot, I'm telling you this guy may eat into Beasley's snaps way more than Dez or Williams.

He's arguably the best route runner on the team honestly, if you consider that Beasley isn't really a threat outside of 10 yards.

Comment

Dez better fork over #88

Comment

Mixed feelings about this. I would hope they don't do something dumb like think he is a WR1 and dump Bryant.

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleton View Post
                              Two of those plays were out of the slot, I'm telling you this guy may eat into Beasley's snaps way more than Dez or Williams.

He's arguably the best route runner on the team honestly, if you consider that Beasley isn't really a threat outside of 10 yards.
                              I thought I read that he was unhappy playing in the slot. Interesting if that's the case.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
                                I told y'all to never doubt Jerry.

Comment

Working...
                                X