X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonathan Cooper Signs With 49ers

This just made draft a guard very early, perhaps even at 19, much more likely.

There is no fall back option and not really any in free agency.

Or they really do mean to get a tackle and flip Collins back.

Originally posted by boozeman View Post
    Or they really do mean to get a tackle and flip Collins back.
    Chaz Greenís greatness shall be again unfurled.

Comment

Kinda hard to call. Not many top tier tackles in this draft. I'm thinking Collins stays put and we get Hernandez at #19.
      Unless there's there's some decent RT's in FA.

Comment

I think we are going to sign one of the 2 Pat tackles we are bringing in and moving Collins to LG.

Comment

Originally posted by Carp View Post
          I think we are going to sign one of the 2 Pat tackles we are bringing in and moving Collins to LG.
          Are they good enough to trust as day one starters? I don't know much about them except that they started for the Pats and they are young.

Comment

Originally posted by Couchcoach View Post
            Are they good enough to trust as day one starters? I don't know much about them except that they started for the Pats and they are young.
            One of them started in the SB.
            I was on the draft LVE train. I was for trading for Amari before it happened.
            'nuff said

Comment

Just need a competent couple of players. You can protect their weaknesses in this line if you even half try. Striving for unbeatable OLs through the draft is a plan with failure written all over it.

Comment

I feel like Cooper was decent. I woulda brought him back. Guess depending on cost.

Comment

Originally posted by lostxn View Post
                  One of them started in the SB.
                  Doesn't really mean a whole lot.

Comment

Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
                    I feel like Cooper was decent. I woulda brought him back. Guess depending on cost.
                    For what it's worth, PFF ranked him the 35th guard ("below average") in 2017.

Comment

Also for what it's worth, PFF ranked Fleming 24th ("average") and Waddle 64th ("poor").

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
                        Also for what it's worth, PFF ranked Fleming 24th ("average") and Waddle 64th ("poor").
                        I like Flemming. Hope we sign him. Waddle is a backup player in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                        X