Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orlando Scandrick Is Informed Of Release By Garrett

Garrett is such a fucking stooge.

The whole Jones family is on vacation, so he has to step in and tell Scandrick he is getting his wish.

And yet, they claim to be putting effort into free agency. These fuckers aren’t even at work.
    No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Plan9Misfit View Post
      And yet, they claim to be putting effort into free agency. These fuckers aren’t even at work.
      It’s pathetic. And why we will never win anything.

Comment

Is there such a thing as a Scandrick signature play? He was just sort of "there" all those years.

Comment

Originally posted by bbgun View Post
          Is there such a thing as a Scandrick signature play? He was just sort of "there" all those years.
          Good corner but his hands were bricks. Shit, he might as well have just not had hands. He is that bad at catching footballs.

Comment

So they basically get zero return on the cap savings right now as it won't hit until after June 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by bbgun View Post
              It is pretty rare you see a player stick around as long and get paid as much without one. I guess there might have been a pass break-up somewhere in his ten years.

Comment

Scandrick was a good player, a quality starting CB, and never on a mega deal. He was the epitome of a successful late round pick. I hold no grudges.

Comment

Originally posted by boozeman View Post

So they basically get zero return on the cap savings right now as it won't hit until after June 1st.
                  No, that is not correct. You get the savings immediately. We are actually pushing his dead money into next year to free up more money this year. It is perhaps an indication we are trying to make a move. Although at this point we are down a starting LBer, FB, LS and OG. So we're gonna have a lot to do with relatively little money.
                  I was on the draft LVE train. I was for trading for Amari before it happened.
                  'nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by lostxn View Post
                    No, that is not correct. You get the savings immediately. We are actually pushing his dead money into next year to free up more money this year. It is perhaps an indication we are trying to make a move. Although at this point we are down a starting LBer, FB, LS and OG. So we're gonna have a lot to do with relatively little money.
                    You are mistaken.
                    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
                      Scandrick was a good player, a quality starting CB, and never on a mega deal. He was the epitome of a successful late round pick. I hold no grudges.
                      Never on a mega deal, but big enough to keep using as a bank where they could withdraw cap leverage. That has been his main purpose for a while.

Comment

No tears shed here, he was a decent backup/slot CB considering where he was picked and how long he lasted but that's about it.

Comment

Always liked Scandrick. I really wish they would have done all the creative things they hinted at with him, like playing S and a hybrid FS/CB dealio.

Comment

His most memorable legacy IIRC is injuring our own players during training camp.

Comment

Scandrick>Jenkins

Thats what I'll remember him for.
                              For some reason I can't say that phrase out loud, its one of the reasons I will never be the actor Robert Downey Jr is. I always say Tastey Peabag instead of Pastey Teabag, and thats a really big difference on just a two letter swing.

Comment

Working...
                              X