Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here Come The Schlub Free Agents

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Here Come The Schlub Free Agents


  • #2
    Well if he's an upgrade over Cooper then fine. We need someone for that spot.
    I was on the draft LVE train. I was for trading for Amari before it happened.
    'nuff said

    Comment


    • #3
      No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

      Comment


      • #4
        I saw “Mar...” in the title from the board submenu and I got excited thinking it’d be Markuice Pouncey.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by lostxn View Post
          Well if he's an upgrade over Cooper then fine. We need someone for that spot.
          Well, he is not an upgrade over Cooper. Probably not an upgrade over Looney either.

          Comment


          • #6
            Does this make you happy you filthy ingrates...
            #Fire Garrett

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by boozeman View Post
              Well, he is not an upgrade over Cooper. Probably not an upgrade over Looney either.
              Yeah sounds like a fringe roster guy at best.

              Comment


              • #8


                A WR who the Bears cut and the Bills aren't bothering to re-sign.

                You know teams that had the worst WRs in the league last year?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                  Well, he is not an upgrade over Cooper. Probably not an upgrade over Looney either.
                  Well that is not great..
                  I was on the draft LVE train. I was for trading for Amari before it happened.
                  'nuff said

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Waste of time.
                    defense wins championships

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      These two guys make Carroll and Paea seem like all-stars.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by boozeman View Post


                        A WR who the Bears cut and the Bills aren't bothering to re-sign.

                        You know teams that had the worst WRs in the league last year?
                        Did you think about special teams? Also...the best way to improve a limited WR corp is the fill the 6 and 7 WR spots with as much mediocre talent as possible.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Lazy stupid fucks.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Simpleton View Post
                            Lazy stupid fucks.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Carp View Post
                              Did you think about special teams? Also...the best way to improve a limited WR corp is the fill the 6 and 7 WR spots with as much mediocre talent as possible.
                              What is to think about with special teams?

                              Switzer handles both the punt and kickoff returns. This guy got just about 20 yards a KO return with two teams last year. That is pretty bad.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X