X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cowboysrule122 View Post
    Then we should move on already. Can draft his production or add a free agent
    Or a clever trade, but what youíre describing is beyond our front office. Iím telling you Dez is it at #1 WR, at least this year.

Comment

Originally posted by ravidubey View Post
      Or a clever trade, but what you’re describing is beyond our front office. I’m telling you Dez is it at #1 WR, at least this year.
      We’re not clever enough to trade him so I guess we are stuck with him another year.

Comment

Thatís a big shit sandwich to swallow. This is already looking bleak. Zeke will yet again be the entirety of our offense. Oh well, I guess Iíll have to hope it brings an end to the Garrett era.
        defense wins championships

Comment

Originally posted by p1_ View Post
          Thatís a big shit sandwich to swallow. This is already looking bleak. Zeke will yet again be the entirety of our offense. Oh well, I guess Iíll have to hope it brings an end to the Garrett era.
          Itís about the only silver lining.

This team canít develop WRs or QBs, and thatís a problem in todayís NFL. I donít think TWill or Dez significantly improved their craft since they began in Dallas. Of all of them maybe only Cole Beasely really improved, and that was mainly from being left alone in short zones where Beasely could exploit his quickness.

None can run pick plays or sell double moves consistently. They usually win through athletic skill.

Iím convinced the last bit of meaningful coaching Tony Romo got was in 2006.

Comment

This article has aged better now that it is all over with in free agency in terms of WRs. There is really no upside to cutting him now.

Comment

Pay him and sit him down. I donít see earning anything near the comp.

Comment

Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                This article has aged better now that it is all over with in free agency in terms of WRs. There is really no upside to cutting him now.
                Did you actually think our front office was capable of grabbing a free agent to be our #1 WR? They donít even know how anymore.

Comment

Did you actually think our front office was capable of grabbing a free agent to be our #1 WR? They don’t even know how anymore.
                  They know how but much like you they are still delusional about Dez.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                    They know how but much like you they are still delusional about Dez.
                    Iíve no delusions about Dez, but I can safely say youíve argued your way off the deep end the other direction. You keep trying to paint me as some kind of Dez fanatic, but Iím just being realistic unlike most people when it comes to Dez.

Youíre so in bed with Dak that you canít seem to assess Dez accurately.

I tell you what, Dez has done more to earn his money than Sammy Watkins. Rams with 31 million in space werenít going to re-sign him. Three years 48 million. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrule122 View Post
                      We’re not clever enough to trade him so I guess we are stuck with him another year.
                      If Dez is as shitty as people say, coupled with his giant contract, why do you think anybody would trade for him?

Comment

I’ve no delusions about Dez, but I can safely say you’ve argued your way off the deep end the other direction. You keep trying to paint me as some kind of Dez fanatic, but I’m just being realistic unlike most people when it comes to Dez.

You’re so in bed with Dak that you can’t seem to assess Dez accurately.

I tell you what, Dez has done more to earn his money than Sammy Watkins. Rams with 31 million in space weren’t going to re-sign him. Three years 48 million. Wow.
                        You can't even have a discussion about Dez without trying to turn it into a Dak discussion. Funny because I'm not screaming about replacing any of the other WRs. Of course that's because they were at least respectable in their roles.

Comment

You can't even have a discussion about Dez without trying to turn it into a Dak discussion. Funny because I'm not screaming about replacing any of the other WRs. Of course that's because they were at least respectable in their roles.
                          I dont think Williams did himself any favors in the step up department, and he recently got paid as well. Big disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by p1_ View Post
                            I dont think Williams did himself any favors in the step up department, and he recently got paid as well. Big disappointment.
                            Eh, he caught 67% of the passes thrown his direction. I think his opportunities were very limited which led to overall numbers that weren't that impressive. If anything I think Williams should have been made a bigger part of the offense last year. We need to look for him more down the field. His 10.7 ypc average is unusually low for him and he didn't have any TD catches. Basically he is a big play WR that we sort of stopped using for big plays. We need to learn to mix things up more on offense. We got so stale last year with certain receivers filling certain roles and only running certain routes and it made guys way too predictable. So basically I have no problem with what Williams did. We just need to air it out to him more.

Comment

His 10.7 ypc average is unusually low for him and he didn't have any TD catches.
                              Lower average YPC and zero TD's says alot. Seperation issues? Deep speed? A big play guy hits pay dirt at least once a season. I expect and need more, and with all the focus on Dez, Terrance has kinda flown below the radar.

Comment

By the way, have you all heard the bit about Dez supposedly gonna be working with David Robinson (some route guru) on improving his routes? Only 9 years too late I'd say.

Comment

Working...
                                X