Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cujo View Post
    Beyond gay. It reeks of desperation.

If your coaching staff is reduced to poaching ideas from other teams, does that not indicate to you, as the owner, that they don't know what the hell they're doing?

Comment

Originally posted by boozeman View Post
      I remember back in the day, Zimmer was sent off on coaching junkets to other teams to learn how to run the 3-4.

This is a little less formal and more sad.
      Yeah, at least that was an experienced boss who knew what he was doing and really was just making it hard on an assistant so he would grow as a coach.

This is just pathetic straw-grasping.
      2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Comment

Scheme requires actual work, effort and brains.

Comment

Originally posted by deadrise View Post
          If your coaching staff is reduced to poaching ideas from other teams, does that not indicate to you, as the owner, that they don't know what the hell they're doing?

Seems like it would be fairly clear. It's something I could have forgiven or maybe looked the other way in years 2 or 3 but 8 fucking years? And this is the plan? Doesn't look good.

Comment

Originally posted by Cujo View Post
            Seems like it would be fairly clear. It's something I could have forgiven or maybe looked the other way in years 2 or 3 but 8 fucking years? And this is the plan? Doesn't look good.
            Garrett’s been here over a decade all told.

Jerry Jones is stupidly stubborn.

Comment

Hell, this organization has been playing copycat for decades but at least in the past it had the depth of talent to compensate for scheme. I mean, try and name the last original offensive or defensive concept this team's coaches have come up with in the last 40, 50 years. Off the top of my head, all I can think of is Landry's flex defense.

Comment

Originally posted by ravidubey View Post
                Garrett’s been here over a decade all told.

Jerry Jones is stupidly stubborn.
                Funny thing is Jerry used to swap coaches out like every other year. But Garrett is his pet cat. He is determined to prove he is right on Garrett.

Comment

Originally posted by deadrise View Post
                  One would think. But, Jerry doesn't follow the rules.
                  2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Wow.

This is some earth shattering stuff right here.

Comment

Originally posted by boozeman View Post

Wow.

This is some earth shattering stuff right here.

Jerry wants to be this year's Eagles. Imitation being the highest form of flattery and all.
                      defense wins championships

Comment

Originally posted by p1_ View Post
                        Jerry wants to be this year's Eagles. Imitation being the highest form of flattery and all.
                        Exactly, just like drafting Escobar so we could copy the Patriots' two-TE.

Maybe they can bring in Art Briles to explain the RPO again.
                        2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Comment

Working...
                        X