X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GShock View Post

Yeah it's why when our punter gets all the love for punts downed inside the 20 I roll my eyes. Of course he can pin teams inside the 20 when he is punting the ball 30-40 yards all the time in order to do so. I can't stand when we punt from the other teams side of the field but we almost always do unless we are in field goal range.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
      Yeah it's why when our punter gets all the love for punts downed inside the 20 I roll my eyes. Of course he can pin teams inside the 20 when he is punting the ball 30-40 yards all the time in order to do so. I can't stand when we punt from the other teams side of the field but we almost always do unless we are in field goal range.
      Itís a back hand to Garrettís face more than love for Jones. Our offense really crawled into a shell this year.

In retrospect Marinelli probably deserves more credit than I originally thought.

Comment

Originally posted by mcnuttz View Post
        Remember when they tried to turn Romo into Tom Brady?

I remember seeing Romo's numbers outside of the pocket. Best in NFL history. In the pocket, he was mediocre.

So they have a lot of moving pockets, roll outs and play action right? No, they immediately made an emphasis on keeping him in the pocket.

This is one of the worst coaching staffs in NFL history.

Comment

Originally posted by deadrise View Post
          If you think Philly fans would have bought those excuses from Pederson you haven't spent much time in or anywhere near Philly. There's no such thing as "without much repercussion" in Philly. The fans and the media would have second-guessed ad nauseum and would have been ready to burn Pederson at the stake for taking stupid chances with a backup QB.

You're the coach in Philly and you get the Eagles to their first SB in umpteen years, the pressure is crushing. Philly is not the kind of place where they put their arm around you and say, "aww, it's okay, you tried really hard."

Crowning Pederson a genius is premature and it remains to be seen whether he can sustain 2017's success. But to suggest that he was under no pressure is barking at the moon.

In Philly it's part of the culture to crucify sports figures -- it's who they are. I wonder how long Jerry and his family would have lasted there before they were swimming with the fishes.

Garrett? He would been wearing cement shoes three years ago.

100% correct.

Comment

How much you want to bet we see some kind of jap play pass to Dak next year that fails miserably?

Comment

Originally posted by BipolarFan View Post
              How much you want to bet we see some kind of jap play pass to Dak next year that fails miserably?

Comment

Iím counting on it. that way, Dak will have something in common with Brady.
                defense wins championships

Comment

Plural
                  [MENTION=98]midswat[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by pdom View Post
                    Plural
                    [MENTION=98]midswat[/MENTION]
                    Wut

Comment

Working...
                    X