X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    “Playing quarterback, watching a lot of teams, a lot of football,” Pederson told MMQB's Peter King after the Super Bowl, “you learn if you play passive, if you play conservative, if you call plays conservatively, you are going to be 8-8, 9-7 every year.”
    Clap, clap, clap. Finish the fight. Its a process.

Wash, rinse, repeat.
    defense wins championships

Comment

All of those words in that article Smitty posted, and all it basically said was that the only difference between the Eagles winning the big game and Dallas not being able to, is coaching.
      2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
        That shit still blows my mind. We are having to scout other teams to figure out why ours is deficient. Makes perfect sense in a PROFESSIONAL LEAGUE!

I'm shocked they would admit it to the media.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
          All of those words in that article Smitty posted, and all it basically said was that the only difference between the Eagles winning the big game and Dallas not being able to, is coaching.
          And there's a lot of truth to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
            And there's a lot of truth to that.
            Yep.
            2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Originally posted by p1_ View Post
              Clap, clap, clap. Finish the fight. Its a process.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Clap, clap, clap. Next man up. We need go back and watch the tape and just get better every day.

Comment

Remember when they tried to turn Romo into Tom Brady?

Comment

Originally posted by mcnuttz View Post
                  Remember when they tried to turn Romo into Tom Brady?

Don't remind me.

But hey, they learned from that experience. Just like we eventually learned that running the clock down to 1 second on every play maybe wasn't a good idea.

Comment

I like the part about Jerry wanting Garrett to be his Tom Landry.

You never saw Landry bounding up and down the sideline, grinning and doing high-fives with players like some goofy fucking cheerleader.

Landry was all business and if the players didn't outright fear him they sure as hell respected his power and authority. A lot of them probably didn't even like him.

And Landry wouldn't lift his leg to piss on Jerry Jones.

Comment

Jerry did Garrett a disservice by rushing him in to the OC and then HC gigs too quickly.

He hadn't even shown he was a good QB coach yet.

I wonder if Kellen Moore gets any bites after this next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                        Don't remind me.

But hey, they learned from that experience. Just like we eventually learned that running the clock down to 1 second on every play maybe wasn't a good idea.
                        Still working on the "don't give Aaron Rogers the ball with meaningful time on the clock" lesson, tho.

Comment

Originally posted by GShock View Post
                          Still working on the "don't give Aaron Rogers the ball with meaningful time on the clock" lesson, tho.
                          IAP.

Keep working your tails off, guys.

Comment

Originally posted by GShock View Post
                            I hate that guy so much too. I don't know what it is about Packers' QBs but they always seem to piss me off.

Comment

Originally posted by mcnuttz View Post
                              Jerry did Garrett a disservice by rushing him in to the OC and then HC gigs too quickly.

He hadn't even shown he was a good QB coach yet.

I wonder if Kellen Moore gets any bites after this next season.
                              Kellen Moore as our Head Coach in Waiting. Jerry has a master plan.
                              #Fire Garrett

Comment

Originally posted by Rev View Post
                                Kellen Moore as our Head Coach in Waiting. Jerry has a master plan.
                                I know you are joking, but I wouldn't put it past him.

Comment

Working...
                                X