2017 Season | Super Bowl LII | Gameday Chatter | 2-4-2018

data

Forbes #1
Has anyone said this yet.............

In past 20 years, Nick Foles has more playoff wins than the Cowboys.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
He’s built a decent physique from what had been a slight frame and maintains a healthy diet
Have you seen that documentary he made? He's skinny as a rail. Doesn't look different from that funny combine photo of him.

Still think he's a perfect example of a guy who couldn't have lasted in an earlier era. Seriously doubt he'd have survived that beating Aikman took as a rookie. He's perfect for this era where QBs can barely be touched, though.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Pederson coached his ass off. Hard to think of a better job in any other season.

Lost his starting LT and QB and didn't fricking flinch. They have talent sure, but it ain't overwhelming.

As a football fan watching the level of chess being played on the game's biggest stage was kind of awesome.

As pdom mentioned though, I strongly dislike these systems that have made mockeries of run/pass balance. But man, if it works and you have the personnel to work it I guess I can't get too pissed off.

As a Cowboys fan I know this coaching staff would have had no chance against Belichick in that game. Zero.

Our owner, goof, and coaching staff are just good enough to be one of the worst combinations of front office possible. Somewhere in there is some quality scouting, but this team can't make use of it nor can they retain it for long.
and this is what I hoped for. Pederson's shine to highlight Garrett's glaring mediocrity. This can only help hasten his departure. We will have to listen to the media drool on Pederson and the Eagles, and that will suck. The hope is that, short of winning the division, Garrett wont survive. And I don't see that happening against the Eagles.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:lol:lol:lol

:emo

BipolarFuk

Demoted

p1_

DCC 4Life
What a bitch Brady is. I’m so glad he lost.

vince

Not So New Member

:lol:lol:lol

:emo
I follow him on FB. I'll get a chuckle here and there but the material is honestly getting old now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I follow him on FB. I'll get a chuckle here and there but the material is honestly getting old now.

Yep. Pretty much.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
It was getting old as I watched him the very first time without ever having heard of the guy before. It's funny for about 12 seconds. Not the minutes and minutes each video goes on.

data

Forbes #1
I definitely don't think it was worth three laughing faces. Our standards of humor is higher than [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION]. Suck it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You all can go suck a bag of dicks. I still think he's funny.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
:lol
Pederson has just become one of my favorite people

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Brady threw for 500 yards and put up 33 points against a good defense in the super bowl. I don't see a drop off yet.
Did you look at him completion stats. Still pretty good.

Last edited:

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
He isn't that good, he's just well coached.
Bam and Bam. Pederson and staff were perfect. They took the best of Foles' Chip Kelly moments and fed him a steady diet of those plays. Confidence built and put in a position to succeed, player takes take of the rest. Imagine that.

Garrett approach: Accumulate superhuman talent around QB. Call QB by his number, and engage in homosexual man hugs and shoulder grabs. Next season, watch as talent resettles and throw QB to wolves.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
So what? Foles wouldn't have played anyway since Dak didn't get hurt.

And Foles wouldn't have solved anything for us anyway. He isn't that good, he's just well coached.
I don’t think you can just dismiss Foles a a robot. He is well coached but the guy took the heat and delivered against some the best defenses in the league. That was a great run in the playoffs.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom