2017 Season | Super Bowl LII | Gameday Chatter | 2-4-2018

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
When all is said and done, Philly will have more trophies than the Cowboys. Even after Jerry dies...Stephen/Jerry Jr/Spaulding. I expect the Browns to win one before we win another.

data

Forbes #1
Gtfo with your cherry picking bs

and you do know Blandino is a failed comedian right?
Still say his hiring is a troll job
:lol how am I cherry-picking? This is an actual Dean Blandino interview talking about the subject at hand of Dez Bryant's catch. If I'm cherry-picking, there's nothing but cherries in this fucking galaxy.

I don't like, but just trying to explain it to you maroons so you don't sound like a drunk chick that doesn't know football.

Thank god you beat Iamtdg at Bingo. :buddy

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Spell it out. I think I gave the two most rational reasons why someone who is a Cowboys fan would root for our hated rival to beat the Patriots, who have zero to do with us.

So what is this super secret reason?
Not sure where I said anything about my reasons being super secret, but ok. Mainly, I have a brother in law that is a fucking loudmouth that has been a "Patriots fan" for about the last 15 years. Absolutely loves constantly hacking on me over the Cowboys and telling me how great the Patriots are, every time I see him, all year round. And to top it off, he has the football knowledge of a rotten potato. So when the Patriots lose, I don't have to deal with his stupidity.

Good enough for you? If not, I can print out my Cowboys fan card and you can burn it in effigy if you'd like.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
:lol how am I cherry-picking? This is an actual Dean Blandino interview talking about the subject at hand of Dez Bryant's catch. If I'm cherry-picking, there's nothing but cherries in this fucking galaxy.

I don't like, but just trying to explain it to you maroons so you don't sound like a drunk chick that doesn't know football.

Thank god you beat Iamtdg at Bingo. :buddy
Listen to yourself drunk chick

You are defending Blandinos reasoning on overturning the Dez catch even tho it contradicts justifying tonights Ertz catch

midswat

... soon
Eagles stole the trick play (Foles TD reception) from Tennessee.

Soon

data

Forbes #1
Listen to yourself drunk chick

You are defending Blandinos reasoning on overturning the Dez catch even tho it contradicts justifying tonights Ertz catch
You don't have to agree with a serial killer's motive, but understand it.

I'm not defending Blandino, I'm trying to explain what his thought process is.

midswat

... soon
:lol :unsure :picard

Butch Jones is still unemployed, btw, in case any of you need a “coach.”

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Not sure where I said anything about my reasons being super secret, but ok. Mainly, I have a brother in law that is a fucking loudmouth that has been a "Patriots fan" for about the last 15 years. Absolutely loves constantly hacking on me over the Cowboys and telling me how great the Patriots are, every time I see him, all year round. And to top it off, he has the football knowledge of a rotten potato. So when the Patriots lose, I don't have to deal with his stupidity.

Good enough for you? If not, I can print out my Cowboys fan card and you can burn it in effigy if you'd like.
Way to make it personal and about you, Hos.

GShock

DCC 4Life
So in a game where one defensive stop would have been huge, what the fuck happened with Malcolm Butler?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
You don't have to agree with a serial killer's motive, but understand it.

I'm not defending Blandino, I'm trying to explain what his thought process is.
Ok except his explanation is bullshit

bottom line is the rule was not applied consistently, they introduced the new balance argument to justify their call

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ok except his explanation is bullshit

bottom line is the rule was not applied consistently, they introduced the new balance argument to justify their call
The worst part about that play is that it will prolong the "Dez Caught It" argument.

Like that matters at this stage any more.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The worst part about that play is that it will prolong the "Dez Caught It" argument.

Like that matters at this stage any more.
Yep, the NFL just triple-downed on we have no idea what a catch is

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yep, the NFL just triple-downed on we have no idea what a catch is
Goodell just paved the road for repeal of the current definition the other day.

Too little too late.

I just hope they fix it.

Back in the old days, Ertz's catch wouldn't even have been a debate.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Honestly I hate the Eagles. But I hate Jerry and Garrett more. Brady too for that matter.

I think it’s vital important for Jerry to see an otherwise unheralded assistant come in, in year two, and do what Pederson has done. Especially after all the Eagles overcame this year, which rivals anything Garrett crumbled under.

For the hope of me ever rooting for the cowboys again, I want Jerry to stop making bullshit excuses and finally realize how god damned terrible Garrett is.

Ultimately will this help? Probably not. But just maybe it will. Maybe Jerry and Stephen just watched a new head coach come in and coach the ballsiest, most creative game in the history of the super bowl - capping a masterful coaching performance in the playoffs, and maybe they’re having a conversation amongst themselves.

I can dream.
Hey, I can't say that this does anything to overcome Jerry's stupidity, but it sure shows me how pathetic
Garrett and Linehan truly are. The Jones clan had to watch it, and we get to play the SB winners for years and years to come. They will be division favorites for the forseeable future. The prospect of the champion Eagles looming over us can't be wasted on even that bunch of knuckleheads. Hopefully, Garrett had to watch it with Jones. We look silly by comparison, and that gives me some solace and maybe even hope for the future.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Had no problem with the Ertz TD, but they fucked up the Clement TD.

Top Bottom