2017 Season | Super Bowl LII | Gameday Chatter | 2-4-2018

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Dude. Scour his fucking press conferences and interviews for the next several months and goddamn guarantee he will mention we beat the Eagles Week 17. Sticky thread that link.

Just how infuriating it is thinking about this.
That right there is just as nauseating as knowing that those retarded perverted scumbag fans are now trying to climb up greased poles in downtown Philly.

Stars

DCC 4Life
You are a goddamned fucking idiot if you think Jerry Jones gives a shit.
exactly. This is why those fucktards winning has me so pissed off. fucvk fuck fuck fuck fuck.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
WELL AH LAK THE FACT THAT UH ~lipsmack~ SHUT THEM DOWN. HOW'D YOU LAK THAT SHUT OUT?

midswat

... soon
Have you heard a Stephen interview in the last 2 years? He's just as bad as Jerry only cheaper
No I don’t listen to them or read articles. I’ve grown apathetic towards the team. I’m still blindly holding out hope that the guy who talked Jerry into cutting TO and drafting ZM over JM can force more change.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
You fuckheads who rooted for Eagles need to understand one thing.

All that is going through Jerry Jones' mind right now is that his team shut out the Eagles in the final week of the season.
Me wanting the Patriots to lose has absolutely NOTHING to do with Jerry Jones. And it had nothing to to with me 'rooting for the Eagles'.

I hate the Eagles and their fans. But ultimately, them winning their first superbowl has no bearing on me or will have any effect on my life. It's been a long time since I've been 12 years old.

midswat

... soon
exactly. This is why those fucktards winning has me so pissed off. fucvk fuck fuck fuck fuck.
Youre going to beat your baby momma tonight, aren’t you?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Me wanting the Patriots to lose has absolutely NOTHING to do with Jerry Jones. And it had nothing to to with me 'rooting for the Eagles'.

I hate the Eagles and their fans. But ultimately, them winning their first superbowl has no bearing on me or will have any effect on my life. It's been a long time since I've been 12 years old.
Actually, the fact you wanted the Patriots to lose had everything to do with the mind of a 12 year old.

WAH, I AM JEALOUS OF TOM BRADY

WAH, I AM JEALOUS OF THE PATRIOTS THEY ARE CHEATERZ

Get out of here with that shit.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
No I don’t listen to them or read articles. I’ve grown apathetic towards the team. I’m still blindly holding out hope that the guy who talked Jerry into cutting TO and drafting ZM over JM can force more change.
:lol yea well being local I hear them, that's a dead end street

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Once upon a time I would have said this is the even bigger, stinkier turd to cap off a shitty turd of a season, but I just don't give much of a fuck anymore.

data

Forbes #1
I don't agree with it, but that's how the NFL is interpreting it.

There are different categories of a catch and they each have their own separate definition of what constitutes a catch.

In determining a catch, it's like doing you're taxes to determine if it's deductible or not.

Question 1: Was player going to the ground? If no, go to the next question. If yes, then skip to Chapter 3.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-gameday/0ap3000000457053/Dean-Blandino-on-Dez-Bryant-call

Listen to Dean Blandino. First sentence out of his mouth is "going to the ground." Once refs determine this, then 2 feet down doesn't apply. Skip to Chapter 3 because it's a whole new set of requirements for a catch.

Ertz only had 3 feet down before he dove. Calvin Johnson had like 5 feet down and a knee before he lost palming the ball.

Reason is because they are analyzed under different subset of requirements. Ertz wasn't going to the ground and Dez/Calvin was.

Stupid, but that's our NFL.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Actually, the fact you wanted the Patriots to lose had everything to do with the mind of a 12 year old.

WAH, I AM JEALOUS OF TOM BRADY

WAH, I AM JEALOUS OF THE PATRIOTS THEY ARE CHEATERZ

Get out of here with that shit.
Try again. I have my reasons for not liking the Patriots, and Tom Brady or your super edgy spelling of cheaters aren't among them.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Never fails. The only times I root for the Pats they choke. Every other time they miraculously pull wins out of their asses in the most improbable ways.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-gameday/0ap3000000457053/Dean-Blandino-on-Dez-Bryant-call

Listen to Dean Blandino. First sentence out of his mouth is "going to the ground." Once refs determine this, then 2 feet down doesn't apply. Skip to Chapter 3 because it's a whole new set of requirements for a catch.

Ertz only had 3 feet down before he dove. Calvin Johnson had like 5 feet down and a knee before he lost palming the ball.

Reason is because they are analyzed under different subset of requirements. Ertz wasn't going to the ground and Dez/Calvin was.

Stupid, but that's our NFL.
Gtfo with your cherry picking bs

and you do know Blandino is a failed comedian right?
Still say his hiring is a troll job

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Try again. I have my reasons for not liking the Patriots, and Tom Brady or your super edgy spelling of cheaters aren't among them.
Spell it out. I think I gave the two most rational reasons why someone who is a Cowboys fan would root for our hated rival to beat the Patriots and finally gain their first world title, who have zero to do with us.

So what is this super secret reason?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I know you're in the danger zone and that city is prob burning, stay safe
:lol Ayuh thanks.

Lots of fireworks right now, almost nonstop.

I'm locked in my bunker with canned beans, water and powdered milk that I had saved for the apocalypse. This is close enough.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I'm locked in my bunker with canned beans, water and powdered milk that I had saved for the apocalypse. This is close enough.
Just remember, you can drink your own urine to survive. Hopefully, it does not come to that.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Wait it out. Don't give in and come out at the first all clear, it's more than likely a trap

Top Bottom