2017 Season | Super Bowl LII | Gameday Chatter | 2-4-2018

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Honestly I hate the Eagles. But I hate Jerry and Garrett more. Brady too for that matter.

I think it’s vital important for Jerry to see an otherwise unheralded assistant come in, in year two, and do what Pederson has done. Especially after all the Eagles overcame this year, which rivals anything Garrett crumbled under.

For the hope of me ever rooting for the cowboys again, I want Jerry to stop making bullshit excuses and finally realize how god damned terrible Garrett is.

Ultimately will this help? Probably not. But just maybe it will. Maybe Jerry and Stephen just watched a new head coach come in and coach the ballsiest, most creative game in the history of the super bowl - capping a masterful coaching performance in the playoffs, and maybe they’re having a conversation amongst themselves.

I can dream.
You are a goddamned fucking idiot if you think Jerry Jones gives a shit.

D

Deuce

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You fuckheads who rooted for Eagles need to understand one thing.

All that is going through Jerry Jones' mind right now is that his team shut out the Eagles in the final week of the season.

data

Forbes #1
I have no idea, that’s not what happened.
That's what the refs have to hypothetically play out.

I don't agree with it, but that's how the NFL is making it factual. Instead of just determining if a player had 2 feet down, they just moved the subjective decision to whether he was going to the ground or not (or if not going to the ground, did he make a football move)...

...then on illegal hits, the subjective decision is if he became a runner.

It's fucking ridiculous.

kidd

DCC 4Life
Welp. This is now the worst football season I’ve had to endure since we lost to Steve Young’s niners and they went on to win the super bowl.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I don't agree with it, but that's how the NFL is interpreting it.

There are different categories of a catch and they each have their own separate definition of what constitutes a catch.

In determining a catch, it's like doing you're taxes to determine if it's deductible or not.

Question 1: Was player going to the ground? If no, go to the next question. If yes, then skip to Chapter 3.
What the fuck ever, they are making it up as they go

data

Forbes #1

All that is going through Jerry Jones' mind right now is that his team shut out the Eagles in the final week of the season.
Dude. Scour his fucking press conferences and interviews for the next several months and goddamn guarantee he will mention we beat the Eagles Week 17. Sticky thread that link.

Just how infuriating it is thinking about this.

midswat

... soon
He doesn’t. But maybe Stephen does. Or this keeps the media pressure on him/Garrett.

Like I said, I can dream.

It isn’t as though who any of us roots for really makes a difference anyways.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

Yep, he's impervious to learning.

I wouldn't want to kiss that trophy after 20 other guys slobbered on it.

Stars

DCC 4Life
Honestly I hate the Eagles. But I hate Jerry and Garrett more. Brady too for that matter.

I think it’s vital important for Jerry to see an otherwise unheralded assistant come in, in year two, and do what Pederson has done. Especially after all the Eagles overcame this year, which rivals anything Garrett crumbled under.

For the hope of me ever rooting for the cowboys again, I want Jerry to stop making bullshit excuses and finally realize how god damned terrible Garrett is.

Ultimately will this help? Probably not. But just maybe it will. Maybe Jerry and Stephen just watched a new head coach come in and coach the ballsiest, most creative game in the history of the super bowl - capping a masterful coaching performance in the playoffs, and maybe they’re having a conversation amongst themselves.

I can dream.
lol see that's the problem..it ain't helping, we're fucked!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He doesn’t. But maybe Stephen does. Or this keeps the media pressure on him/Garrett.

No, shithead.

Neither of them care.

Sincerely,
DFDC

midswat

... soon
Also the super bowl trophy presentation with Darryl green walking in slow motion with weird epic music playing in the background was terrible.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Seriously. It's like, have the past 29 years taught us nothing?

Jerry doesn't give a single shit about this. And even if there was some sort of lesson in hiring coaches over this, there's less than zero chance jerry would learn it.

Stars

DCC 4Life
Hey if you guys think the eagles winning would change jerry the fuckhead moron, I understand. But it aint. So it's a lose-lose.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Have you heard a Stephen interview in the last 2 years? He's just as bad as Jerry only cheaper

Top Bottom