2017 Season | Super Bowl LII | Gameday Chatter | 2-4-2018

data

Forbes #1
What happened on their last possession when it was 4th down inside the Eagles 20? I stepped outside and just assumed they went for it since the Eagles had the ball back when I came back inside.
:lol

Missed FG due to botched hold. Seriously. This is not looking good for the Patriots.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
But, every team from both era were under the same rules.
That's about the only similarity. It was still largely a PT job then. They didn't have the same medical advantages, advanced training regimens/facilities, none of the advantages players/teams have today.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That's about the only similarity. It was still largely a PT job then. They didn't have the same medical advantages, advanced training regimens/facilities, none of the advantages players/teams have today.
I don't think you are quite understanding my point.

Cotton

Staff member
Fuck me.

Only upside is I'm only one roughing the passer penalty away from Bingo.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
The Eagles are looking like they've got this one at this point unless NE gets their act together pretty soon.

Of course. This would have been the easiest season to get and win the Super Bowl if last years Cowboys would have been in the playoffs this year, but as always Garrett’s team can never sustain success and have to miss the playoffs at the wrong time.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This really sucks. I am at a party with an Eagles fan present. He is from Delaware.

I want to slit his throat, and skull fuck him.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Of course. This would have been the easiest season to get and win the Super Bowl if last years Cowboys would have been in the playoffs this year, but as always Garrett’s team can never sustain success and have to miss the playoffs at the wrong time.
Garrett would get clowned by Belichick in a Super Bowl

Cotton

Staff member
Nice.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
This really sucks. I am at a party with an Eagles fan.

I want to slit his throat, and skull fuck him.
He's an eagles fan, no jury would convict you

Top Bottom