Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Season | Super Bowl LII | Gameday Chatter | 2-4-2018

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2017 Season | Super Bowl LII | Gameday Chatter | 2-4-2018

    I plan on sulking early and all day. Depressing state of matters.

    But an Eagles victory turns sadness to anger.

  • #2
    Go Pats!
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

    Comment


    • #3
      You chatting all game? Shall we do a Bingo or some other game?

      Comment


      • #4
        Don't care about this game in the slightest amount. I can't take any joy in either team winning so I really don't care. But I can't see Nick fucking Foles winning a superbowl.

        Comment


        • #5
          If I wasn’t such a public figure and role model, I’d be drinking my sorrows all away today and getting into a sloppy bar fight, preferably.

          Comment


          • #6


            Basically, fuck the Patriots.

            Fuck the Eagles, too. But I don't give a shit if they win one, I figure this will irritate some people, and that's a win for me.

            So, go Eagles.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by pdom View Post
              You chatting all game? Shall we do a Bingo or some other game?
              Yeah, I will be around for the game to chatter.
              2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

              Comment


              • #8
                Cooking up some kebabs for lunch. Chicken and sausage.
                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                Comment


                • #9
                  If it’s the ultimate game, why are they playing it again next year?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                    Cooking up some kebabs for lunch. Chicken and sausage.
                    I'm making a big pot of deer chili
                    2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
                      I'm making a big pot of deer chili
                      I need to get my hands on some venison. It’s been too long since the last time I made up some jerky.
                      2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                        Yeah, I will be around for the game to chatter.
                        Ideas for squares. Need 30:
                        Show clip of...
                        David Tyree helmet catch
                        Lynn Swann SB catch
                        Donovan McNabb
                        Brian Dawkins
                        Giselle Bundchen
                        Carson Wentz on sideline

                        Jake Elliott kicks FG
                        Tom Brady TD pass
                        Dilly dilly commercial
                        Doritos commercial
                        Any turnover
                        Ertz catch
                        Eagles take the lead
                        Any coach’s red flag challenge
                        Chatter hits 100 posts

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by pdom View Post
                          Ideas for squares. Need 30:
                          Show clip of...
                          David Tyree helmet catch
                          Lynn Swann SB catch
                          Donovan McNabb
                          Brian Dawkins
                          Giselle Bundchen
                          Carson Wentz on sideline

                          Jake Elliott kicks FG
                          Tom Brady TD pass
                          Dilly dilly commercial
                          Doritos commercial
                          Any turnover
                          Ertz catch
                          Eagles take the lead
                          Any coach’s red flag challenge
                          Chatter hits 100 posts
                          DeflateGate is mentioned.
                          Brady’s age is mentioned.
                          2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            How about some levity in here?

                            Favorite Super Bowl: XXVII
                            Favorite SB play: Aikman’s bomb to Harper in XXVII
                            Favorite SB halftime:
                            One SB game, your choice as Cowboys SB QB: Aikman

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                              DeflateGate is mentioned.
                              Brady’s age is mentioned.
                              Have you:
                              a. Tried Harry’s razors?
                              b. Tried creme fraiche in your scrambled eggs?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X