2017 Season | Super Bowl LII | Gameday Chatter | 2-4-2018

data

Forbes #1
When was the last time a major city won the Superbowl for the very first time?
The amount of sales doesn’t surprise me. I’m providing the evidence that the Eagles merchandise is out there. I’m asking if anyone’s come front & center with the assholeness that’ll come with it.

ive yet see a Nick foles jersey yet the article states that many were sold.

data

Forbes #1
Dude, so, yahh, I am so, I mean, like, into ... I'm sorry, like, what did you say?
Not-so-conspiracy theory is this is why there was only one offensive penalty called all Super Bowl (false start) and 900 yards passing with only one sack.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Seattle a few years ago?
And now it’s five years later and a city with more than double the population that’s been building a fanbase since the 30’s is in the spotlight.

Going to to be a huge shitslide of Eagles douchbaggery.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
The amount of sales doesn’t surprise me. I’m providing the evidence that the Eagles merchandise is out there. I’m asking if anyone’s come front & center with the assholeness that’ll come with it.

ive yet see a Nick foles jersey yet the article states that many were sold.
There were eagles merchandise tent sales on every other corner around me.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
It's less arrogance and more willful blindness and stubbornness. In combat units they have a saying: "The plan changes the second the first round goes down range."

That's where Garrett falls short. He's so invested in his process -- on a macro and micro level -- that he can't adapt to changing circumstances, in the middle of a game, or in response to a key injury or a suspension.

That's what keeps him from adapting when Chaz Green is getting eaten alive by a DE. That's what causes him to stick to a plan involving throws to Dez Bryant when it becomes obvious that Dez can't get it done.

Garrett is rigid and unimaginative. He believes cheer-leading, stock phrases and aphorisms are substitutes for genuine leadership and discipline.
I would certainly agree with that more than I'd agree with arrogant. The two things are way different.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
There were eagles merchandise tent sales on every other corner around me.
I am sorry you have to deal with that. Move to Texas, and you can not only get away from that nonsense, but you can also start eating right.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I am sorry you have to deal with that. Move to Texas, and you can not only get away from that nonsense, but you can also start eating right.
I wish I could.

This is among my least favorite of all possible timelines.

Top Bottom