X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
    You fuckheads who rooted for Eagles need to understand one thing.

All that is going through Jerry Jones' mind right now is that his team shut out the Eagles in the final week of the season.
    Dude. Scour his fucking press conferences and interviews for the next several months and goddamn guarantee he will mention we beat the Eagles Week 17. Sticky thread that link.

Just how infuriating it is thinking about this.

Comment

You are a goddamned fucking idiot if you think Jerry Jones gives a shit.
      He doesn’t. But maybe Stephen does. Or this keeps the media pressure on him/Garrett.

Like I said, I can dream.

It isn’t as though who any of us roots for really makes a difference anyways.

Comment

All that is going through Jerry Jones' mind right now is that his team shut out the Eagles in the final week of the season.
        Yep, he's impervious to learning.

I wouldn't want to kiss that trophy after 20 other guys slobbered on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by midswat View Post
          Honestly I hate the Eagles. But I hate Jerry and Garrett more. Brady too for that matter.

I think it’s vital important for Jerry to see an otherwise unheralded assistant come in, in year two, and do what Pederson has done. Especially after all the Eagles overcame this year, which rivals anything Garrett crumbled under.

For the hope of me ever rooting for the cowboys again, I want Jerry to stop making bullshit excuses and finally realize how god damned terrible Garrett is.

Ultimately will this help? Probably not. But just maybe it will. Maybe Jerry and Stephen just watched a new head coach come in and coach the ballsiest, most creative game in the history of the super bowl - capping a masterful coaching performance in the playoffs, and maybe they’re having a conversation amongst themselves.

I can dream.
          lol see that's the problem..it ain't helping, we're fucked!
          --------------------
          gg no re k thx bai

Comment

He doesn’t. But maybe Stephen does. Or this keeps the media pressure on him/Garrett.

No, shithead.

Neither of them care.

Sincerely,
            DFDC

Comment

• Also the super bowl trophy presentation with Darryl green walking in slow motion with weird epic music playing in the background was terrible.

Comment

Seriously. It's like, have the past 29 years taught us nothing?

Jerry doesn't give a single shit about this. And even if there was some sort of lesson in hiring coaches over this, there's less than zero chance jerry would learn it.

Comment

• Hey if you guys think the eagles winning would change jerry the fuckhead moron, I understand. But it aint. So it's a lose-lose.
                  --------------------
                  gg no re k thx bai

Comment

Have you heard a Stephen interview in the last 2 years? He's just as bad as Jerry only cheaper
                    2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

No, shithead.

Neither of them care.

Sincerely,
                      DFDC
                      I don’t even know what dfdc means.

But maybe he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by pdom View Post
                        Dude. Scour his fucking press conferences and interviews for the next several months and goddamn guarantee he will mention we beat the Eagles Week 17. Sticky thread that link.

Just how infuriating it is thinking about this.
                        That right there is just as nauseating as knowing that those retarded perverted scumbag fans are now trying to climb up greased poles in downtown Philly.

Comment

exactly. This is why those fucktards winning has me so pissed off. fucvk fuck fuck fuck fuck.
                          --------------------
                          gg no re k thx bai

Comment

• WELL AH LAK THE FACT THAT UH ~lipsmack~ SHUT THEM DOWN. HOW'D YOU LAK THAT SHUT OUT?

Comment

• Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
                              Have you heard a Stephen interview in the last 2 years? He's just as bad as Jerry only cheaper
                              No I don’t listen to them or read articles. I’ve grown apathetic towards the team. I’m still blindly holding out hope that the guy who talked Jerry into cutting TO and drafting ZM over JM can force more change.

Comment

Me wanting the Patriots to lose has absolutely NOTHING to do with Jerry Jones. And it had nothing to to with me 'rooting for the Eagles'.

I hate the Eagles and their fans. But ultimately, them winning their first superbowl has no bearing on me or will have any effect on my life. It's been a long time since I've been 12 years old.

Comment

Working...
                                X