2017 Season | Super Bowl LII | Gameday Chatter | 2-4-2018

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Can anyone remember a worse Superbowl matchup? I can't. Don't even have a team to root for.

data

Forbes #1
Can anyone remember a worse Superbowl matchup? I can't. Don't even have a team to root for.
1994 season for two reasons...the matchup itself and because Jerruh screwed us and the three-peat for not being the team in it. That SB was over the second the NFCC ended.

Another horrible one was Ravens NYG.

An all-timer missed was Broncos/Terrell Davis vs Vikings/Randy Moss. Too bad Gary Anderson had to miss his NFCC FG.

Colts Bears comes to mind. I mean, Rex FN Grossman? At least Foles has been lighting it up in the playoffs

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
1994 season for two reasons...the matchup itself and because Jerruh screwed us and the three-peat for not being the team in it. That SB was over the second the NFCC ended.
True, but I guess I mean at least then I could root for the Chargers even though everyone knew they wouldn't win. This year I can't even want either to win.

Don't hate the Pats so much as I'm tired of them. And I watched some of that Brady documentary yesterday and it made me like him less. I do hate Eagles fans but maybe their winning would draw more attention to how awful our coaching and management is.

I can't see Foles playing well enough to win, though.

Cujo

DCC 4Life

Basically, fuck the Patriots.

Fuck the Eagles, too. But I don't give a shit if they win one, I figure this will irritate some people, and that's a win for me.

So, go Eagles. :art

That may be the result that benefits us most.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Have you:
a. Tried Harry’s razors?
b. Tried creme fraiche in your scrambled eggs?
I did the trial for Harry's and got the first round, but tbh I can't really tell that much of a difference.

No on the creme fraiche. That just sounds like it wouldn't really be up my alley. I'm just a simple country boy.

Cotton

Staff member
Get you a rifle and go get one.

What kind of Texas hick are you?
I haven't had access to a lease in years. Most of them are way too damn expensive. A buddy of mine bought about 120 acres a few years ago, so I will be deer hunting hopefully as soon as this next season. I got a pig off his place last year, and will be gunning for an aoudad sheep soon, I hope. That will almost definitely be the next mount I hang in my house. Currently, all I have is the pig mount and a European deer mount.

Cotton

Staff member
:lol

That was great.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
There was barely an internet the last time we were in the super bowl.

Cotton

Staff member

Another horrible one was Ravens NYG.

An all-timer missed was Broncos/Terrell Davis vs Vikings/Randy Moss. Too bad Gary Anderson had to miss his NFCC FG.

Colts Bears comes to mind. I mean, Rex FN Grossman? At least Foles has been lighting it up in the playoffs
That Ravens/Giants SB game was epic bad. But, I still think this one is worse. I could easily cheer for the Ravens, but cheering for the Pats, even as necessary as it is, cuts deep.

Cotton

Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
If we could trade a 3rd rounder for Nick Foles this offseason, would you do it?
If he keeps his composure in the SB I think that would tell me a lot. I just might go for it. The Cowboys needs depth at the QB position.

Cotton

Staff member
If he keeps his composure in the SB I think that would tell me a lot. I just might go for it. The Cowboys needs depth at the QB position.
No way am I spending a 3rd round pick on a backup QB.

Cotton

Staff member

Fuck it, go Eagles.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Fuck it, go Eagles.

Cotton

Staff member

:lol:lol:lol

Top Bottom