2017 Season | Super Bowl LII | Gameday Chatter | 2-4-2018

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Stars

DCC 4Life
Bunch of shit turds on this board.

data

Forbes #1
Thank God I live as far away from Philadelphia as I can in the continental US.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
NFL's definition is stupid. But that's what it is...

Yes, Dez took 3 steps, but he didn't take 3 in-balance steps. If Dez didn't dive for the end zone, refs interpret that Dez would have inevitably fallen to the ground. Therefore, he's "in process of going to the ground."

With Ertz, had he not dove for the end zone, he would have just kept running, cuz he had balance.
And, that is fucking stupid.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
NFL's definition is stupid. But that's what it is...

Yes, Dez took 3 steps, but he didn't take 3 in-balance steps. If Dez didn't dive for the end zone, refs interpret that Dez would have inevitably fallen to the ground. Therefore, he's "in process of going to the ground."

With Ertz, had he not dove for the end zone, he would have just kept running, cuz he had balance.
So to decide who is in balance or not I guess we need a gymnast or pole-dancer to weigh in?

GTFO with this balance bullshit

Stars

DCC 4Life
Let's go asshole, make that list of eagle fans right now. FUcking asshole.

data

Forbes #1
This is where the NFL is retarded. They do little shit like this, having a Redskin present the Lombardi to the Eagles.

Stars

DCC 4Life
No business rooting for them. You fucking suck as a cowboys fan and you should be ashamed and hate yourself.

Cotton

Staff member
So to decide who is in balance or not I guess we need a gymnast or pole-dancer to weigh in?

No shit.

midswat

... soon
I know a lot of you are fucking morons, but rooting for the eagles is like eating dogshit...shouldn't be done.
Honestly I hate the Eagles. But I hate Jerry and Garrett more. Brady too for that matter.

I think it’s vital important for Jerry to see an otherwise unheralded assistant come in, in year two, and do what Pederson has done. Especially after all the Eagles overcame this year, which rivals anything Garrett crumbled under.

For the hope of me ever rooting for the cowboys again, I want Jerry to stop making bullshit excuses and finally realize how god damned terrible Garrett is.

Ultimately will this help? Probably not. But just maybe it will. Maybe Jerry and Stephen just watched a new head coach come in and coach the ballsiest, most creative game in the history of the super bowl - capping a masterful coaching performance in the playoffs, and maybe they’re having a conversation amongst themselves.

I can dream.

Cotton

Staff member
Fuck this, I'm out.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I can't wrap my head around the fact that Nick Foles is the Super Bowl MVP, it seems kind of surreal.

Eff it. Congrats Eagles, you earned it.

*ptooey*

midswat

... soon

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Yeah balance is no where in the definition is it? That's why if a guy is hit and tackled during the process that counts as a guy going to the ground as well.

data

Forbes #1
And, that is fucking stupid.

I don't agree with it, but that's how the NFL is interpreting it.

There are different categories of a catch and they each have their own separate definition of what constitutes a catch.

In determining a catch, it's like doing you're taxes to determine if it's deductible or not.

Question 1: Was player going to the ground? If no, go to the next question. If yes, then skip to Chapter 3.

Top Bottom