Divisional Round Chatter Thread | 01-13-2017-01-14-2018

DLK150

DCC 4Life
They’re already acknowledged as great so more success doesn’t significantly escalate any chatter. A single Eagles SB and now you’ve got both Eagles and Patriots fans in your ear.

With 5 SBs, you’ve already heard the worst from Patriots nation. Can’t get much worse. The level you hate the Eagles fans now? Imagine them with a ring. FML

Consider the Patriots saving us from maybe three more Steelers SBs, ergo tripling the amount of highlights being aired of Swann leaping over Waters, Jackie dropping Staubachs TD pass, etc.

Furthermore, for me personally, I get to rile up 49ers fans and say Montana’s not GOAT, which really infuriates them.
I don't live in NJ any more and there aren't that many Philly or NE fans around here in Indiana. If I still lived around 40 miles from Philly I would say NE because I would have Philly fans in my ear constantly talking shit. I haven't lived there for almost twenty years though so I don't really GAS at this point. I'm just sick and tired of Brady showing his perfect pearly whites every time I see a picture of him holding up the Lombardi Trophy and having his knob slobbed by the sports media.

data

Forbes #1
I don't live in NJ any more and there aren't that many Philly or NE fans around here in Indiana. If I still lived around 40 miles from Philly I would say NE because I would have Philly fans in my ear constantly talking shit. I haven't lived there for almost twenty years though so I don't really GAS at this point. I'm just sick and tired of Brady showing his perfect pearly whites every time I see a picture of him holding up the Lombardi Trophy and having his knob slobbed by the sports media.
If Philly wins SB, watch all the Lost in Indiana fans with fresh price tags still on their Eagles’ hats will pop up.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
If Philly wins SB, watch all the Lost in Indiana fans with fresh price tags still on their Eagles’ hats will pop up.
If there are, I don't know any. This is Bears/Colts territory here with a few Lions fans mixed in.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
This Wikipedia bio edit for Sarkisian cracked me up:

Stephen Ambrose Sarkisian was a stable genius American football coach and is the offensive coordinator for the Atlanta Falcons of the National Football League but will possibly be homeless by the preseason.

data

Forbes #1
I’m guessing over $500,000 spent. Of all the fan rooms I’ve seen, this may be the best I’ve seen. Not the way I’d do it, not my style, but most well put-together this far.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Virtually unstoppable. I wonder how Byron would do against him.
He's already faced him and is basically his NFL highlight of his career.

data

Forbes #1
What were you doing the last time we won a Divisional Round playoff game?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What were you doing the last time we won a Divisional Round playoff game?

I can't even remember it's been so long.

Cotton

Staff member
Come on, Jags. Knock these fuckers out.

Cotton

Staff member
I know I was a bit absent in this thread yesterday. I plan to make up for that today.

Cotton

Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
With the choices we have left I'd like to see a Vikes vs Jags Super Bowl

Cotton

Staff member

Top Bottom