Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Divisional Round Chatter Thread | 01-13-2017-01-14-2018

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by pdom View Post
    GTFO
    I hate the Eagles as much, maybe more than anyone here but I'm sick and effing tired of Belichick/Brady/NE having success year after year. With Dallas out, they're the lesser of the two evils to me.

    Comment


    • Philly wins a playoff game with a backup QB. We can't win a game without Sean Lee.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Couchcoach View Post
        "We probably had three guys calling the play based on our study, our preparation".
        Malcolm Jenkins on seeing which play was coming on the game's final play.
        Schwartz is a helluva D-coordinator.
        I would ask "Why can't this be us?". But I know the answer.
        Sean Lee would do that. He actually does a great job of studying and knowing what the offense is about to do.

        The problem is the defenses we go against definitely know what plays we are running.

        Comment


        • God bless Belecheck is so much better than Garrett. It's embarassing.
          I was on the draft LVE train. I was for trading for Amari before it happened.
          'nuff said

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DLK150 View Post
            I hate the Eagles as much, maybe more than anyone here but I'm sick and effing tired of Belichick/Brady/NE having success year after year. With Dallas out, they're the lesser of the two evils to me.
            They’re already acknowledged as great so more success doesn’t significantly escalate any chatter. A single Eagles SB and now you’ve got both Eagles and Patriots fans in your ear.

            With 5 SBs, you’ve already heard the worst from Patriots nation. Can’t get much worse. The level you hate the Eagles fans now? Imagine them with a ring. FML

            Consider the Patriots saving us from maybe three more Steelers SBs, ergo tripling the amount of highlights being aired of Swann leaping over Waters, Jackie dropping Staubachs TD pass, etc.

            Furthermore, for me personally, I get to rile up 49ers fans and say Montana’s not GOAT, which really infuriates them.

            Comment


            • Gronk is sooooo good.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                Gronk is sooooo good.
                Virtually unstoppable. I wonder how Byron would do against him.
                I was on the draft LVE train. I was for trading for Amari before it happened.
                'nuff said

                Comment


                • Originally posted by lostxn View Post
                  Virtually unstoppable. I wonder how Byron would do against him.


                  I hope to never see that for my own sanity.

                  Comment


                  • You have to wonder if Amendola laughs at being cut by the Cowboys. He probably felt lower than lower at that time and now looks at it being the biggest blessing in his life.

                    Comment


                    • I just hope whoever represents the nfc can beat the Patriots.

                      So fuuuuuuucking tired of brady

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by pdom View Post
                        They’re already acknowledged as great so more success doesn’t significantly escalate any chatter. A single Eagles SB and now you’ve got both Eagles and Patriots fans in your ear.

                        With 5 SBs, you’ve already heard the worst from Patriots nation. Can’t get much worse. The level you hate the Eagles fans now? Imagine them with a ring. FML

                        Consider the Patriots saving us from maybe three more Steelers SBs, ergo tripling the amount of highlights being aired of Swann leaping over Waters, Jackie dropping Staubachs TD pass, etc.

                        Furthermore, for me personally, I get to rile up 49ers fans and say Montana’s not GOAT, which really infuriates them.
                        I don't live in NJ any more and there aren't that many Philly or NE fans around here in Indiana. If I still lived around 40 miles from Philly I would say NE because I would have Philly fans in my ear constantly talking shit. I haven't lived there for almost twenty years though so I don't really GAS at this point. I'm just sick and tired of Brady showing his perfect pearly whites every time I see a picture of him holding up the Lombardi Trophy and having his knob slobbed by the sports media.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by lostxn View Post
                          Virtually unstoppable. I wonder how Byron would do against him.
                          You would have to ask him after he catches his breath after being beat for multiple TDs by twenty yards.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by DLK150 View Post
                            I don't live in NJ any more and there aren't that many Philly or NE fans around here in Indiana. If I still lived around 40 miles from Philly I would say NE because I would have Philly fans in my ear constantly talking shit. I haven't lived there for almost twenty years though so I don't really GAS at this point. I'm just sick and tired of Brady showing his perfect pearly whites every time I see a picture of him holding up the Lombardi Trophy and having his knob slobbed by the sports media.
                            If Philly wins SB, watch all the Lost in Indiana fans with fresh price tags still on their Eagles’ hats will pop up.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by pdom View Post
                              If Philly wins SB, watch all the Lost in Indiana fans with fresh price tags still on their Eagles’ hats will pop up.
                              If there are, I don't know any. This is Bears/Colts territory here with a few Lions fans mixed in.

                              Comment


                              • This Wikipedia bio edit for Sarkisian cracked me up:

                                Stephen Ambrose Sarkisian was a stable genius American football coach and is the offensive coordinator for the Atlanta Falcons of the National Football League but will possibly be homeless by the preseason.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X