Divisional Round Chatter Thread | 01-13-2017-01-14-2018

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It’s obvious that Blake Bortles has inspired this whole team to play like champions.
He did do the Lebron James sucks sometimes too approach. Masterful.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm off tomorrow, so I'm thinking about gettin' toe up.

data

Forbes #1
Amazing how they have to spend all of this damn time. It was obviously a TD.
New York needed an extra minute to figure out how if they could somehow rig and uphold the no-TD call.

I expect a third down defensive holding on the upcoming Steelers drive.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just a tease. Steelers will come roaring back.
I don't see it unless the Jags self destruct.

Their offense has problems and I bet Haley ends up going elsewhere. He clearly does not suck Big Ben's joint to his liking.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
So Myles Jack vs Jaylon Smith...how we doing guys?

data

Forbes #1
The sad/scary thing is that if Wentz played yesterday they would have slaughtered the Falcons.

The worst thing that happened was them getting Ajayi. It still pisses me off to no end that Miami basically gave him away for pennies on the dollar.
I initially thought you typed 'penis on the dollar'

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That was a funny graphic. Fournette with more rushing TDs at Heinz Field than Bell.

More evidence that they won't bring Rat Salad back.

D

Deuce

He did do the Lebron James sucks sometimes too approach. Masterful.
Much like James, he coasted at the end of the season causing a few poor games. But now the playoffs are on and he’s flipping the switch.

Dak Prescott wears Blake Bortles PJ’s to bed.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
But does he have a #cleareyeview?
I know you're just being funny but Jack's knee long term was our concern. On the other hand Jaylon looks to be 100%. We wanted Jaylon because his career trajectory should be nothing but upwards from here. The worry is that Jack is going to have a short career.

Oddly enough their numbers are somewhat similar this season.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I know you're just being funny but Jack's knee long term was our concern. On the other hand Jaylon looks to be 100%. We wanted Jaylon because his career trajectory should be nothing but upwards from here. The worry is that Jack is going to have a short career.

Bullshit. Jack may have had issues about a worry about knee degeneration over time. Smith was obviously a redshirt case where you knew he was out an entire year. And nobody could say if he had a great chance of ever even playing again.

It was a luxury pick when frankly, the shitty D could have used a player.

lostxn

DCC 4Life

I'm not sure he's 100% he's still wearing that AFO and likely will always have to. He does seem to be playing better but he may always lack agility.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Coughlin obviously doesn't know what he's doing, engineering this one-year turnaround.

That's no way to build a dynasty.
They got a good running back who can control the clock and a good coach who knows what he's doing.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I don't think he got it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So Myles Jack vs Jaylon Smith...how we doing guys?
90 tackles 2 sacks, 0 forced fumbles, 4 tackles for loss

81 tackles 1 sack, 2 forced fumbles, 3 tackles for loss

Pretty similar really. Jaylon is the second guy listed. I'd actually say that Jaylon has the better upside at this point considering half the season he wasn't himself (Coming back from injury) and was only a part time player.

Top Bottom