Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Cowboys Free Agency Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Angrymesscan View Post
    If he's so good...
    Dez is still available, too.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
      Dez is still available, too.
      Proving the point...?
      2018 Pickem Champion

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Angrymesscan View Post
        Proving the point...?
        Depends on how you feel about him.
        2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
          Depends on how you feel about him.
          Why do you think he's still available?
          2018 Pickem Champion

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Angrymesscan View Post
            Why do you think he's still available?
            I think he's asking for too much money.
            2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
              I think he's asking for too much money.
              How much is he asking for? I thought he said he'd sign a one year vet min.
              2018 Pickem Champion

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Angrymesscan View Post
                How much is he asking for? I thought he said he'd sign a one year vet min.
                I have no idea, but I know he turned down $7 mill per. Where did you hear that he said he would sign for the vet minimum? That's kinda hard to believe considering what he turned down.
                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                  I have no idea, but I know he turned down $7 mill per. Where did you hear that he said he would sign for the vet minimum? That's kinda hard to believe considering what he turned down.
                  it was the length he didn't like, he prefers a one year prove it deal.
                  2018 Pickem Champion

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Angrymesscan View Post
                    it was the length he didn't like, he prefers a one year prove it deal.
                    So, you're saying he would rather play for $800 than a secure 3 year deal worth $21 million?
                    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                      So, you're saying he would rather play for $800 than a secure 3 year deal worth $21 million?
                      Not me, him or his agent.
                      2018 Pickem Champion

                      Comment


                      • https://www.google.com.mx/search?q=D...hrome&ie=UTF-8
                        2018 Pickem Champion

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Angrymesscan View Post
                          Not me, him or his agent.
                          That's really hard to believe. It makes zero sense. Play for a ton less money with the risk of getting hurt and never getting another big paycheck versus being locked in for 3 years and getting $21 million?
                          2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                          Comment


                          • If that is actually true and not just fluff from his agent, he is an even bigger moron than originally thought.
                            2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                              That's really hard to believe. It makes zero sense. Play for a ton less money with the risk of getting hurt and never getting another big paycheck versus being locked in for 3 years and getting $21 million?
                              Again...

                              2018 Pickem Champion

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                                That's really hard to believe. It makes zero sense. Play for a ton less money with the risk of getting hurt and never getting another big paycheck versus being locked in for 3 years and getting $21 million?
                                Apparently he did in fact reject 3 years, $21 million from the Ravens. His stated reasoning was he wanted an NFC East team, to take it out on the Cowboys.

                                I guess not considering at the time that maybe no NFC East team actually wanted him. I think an unspoken part was probably that he thinks he's worth more than 7 million a year, and thought by taking a one-year prove-it deal, he could cash in with another megadeal ($50 million) the following offseason.

                                I wouldn't be shocked if that was his thinking. But he's gonna have to find someone to take him at some point.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X