Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know there are varying thoughts on the subject but regarding Kaepernick and Reid, I think a large part is the kneeling. I saw where folks were burning jerseys and throwing out their memorabilia. That stuff ain't cheap and they were not giving it away, they were trashing it.

Comment

• 2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post

Comment

• That's stunningly ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
            That's stunningly ridiculous.
            Apparently Stephen is a firm believer in the Mickey Spagnola free agency theory. We're in for a long ride guys
            2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
              That's stunningly ridiculous.
              You do not appreciate the wild talent our safeties bring to the table.

Comment

Apparently Stephen is a firm believer in the Mickey Spagnola free agency theory. We're in for a long ride guys
                Once they get that star on the helmet, they are instantly better than what you could get in free agency.

Until they aren't.

Comment

I don't buy this otherwise they wouldn't be looking at safeties in this draft which they clearly are. Seems like we hear this same bit about Dallas's safeties every year.

The sad thing is we actually have some cap room and there are free agents to be had still. If we wanted one of these safeties we could pick them up cheap with no problem. We have over 12 mil in cap space right now.

Comment

• I sadly fear there is a trade going to happen with Seattle. If we give up more than a 3rd I'm going to be unhappy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                      I don't buy this otherwise they wouldn't be looking at safeties in this draft which they clearly are. Seems like we hear this same bit about Dallas's safeties every year.
                      Well if you didn’t like the free agent crop, wouldn’t you indeed look hard at the draft?

Comment

• Originally posted by ravidubey View Post
                        Well if you didn’t like the free agent crop, wouldn’t you indeed look hard at the draft?
                        Actually after listening to the actual news conference that quote is a basterdization of what was actually said. They said they didn't feel like in free agency any of the safeties were a good fit with the current group we have. Which means something totally different. And frankly may be a sly comment about Reid and his kneeling bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by fortsbest View Post
                          I sadly fear there is a trade going to happen with Seattle. If we give up more than a 3rd I'm going to be unhappy.
                          Count me in as one of the few who doesn't want to make this thing happen at all.
                          We need more than a safety, and I hate to see us give away draft picks for a player pushing 30. I like our chances of finding some good talent in the first four rounds.

Comment

• Question: With us needing help in the safety position, why on earth did we focus all attention on Thomas, and not consider someone like a Tre Boston? (whos still on the market today) . No trades or picks required, just a good player to strengthen and improve our safety lineup.
                            defense wins championships

Comment

• Originally posted by p1_ View Post
                              Question: With us needing help in the safety position, why on earth did we focus all attention on Thomas, and not consider someone like a Tre Boston? (whos still on the market today) . No trades or picks required, just a good player to strengthen and improve our safety lineup.
                              That's a damn good question. One that none of us have an answer for.
                              2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by p1_ View Post
                                Question: With us needing help in the safety position, why on earth did we focus all attention on Thomas, and not consider someone like a Tre Boston? (whos still on the market today) . No trades or picks required, just a good player to strengthen and improve our safety lineup.
                                Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                                That's a damn good question. One that none of us have an answer for.
                                If he's so good...
                                2018 Pickem Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X