Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Cowboys Free Agency Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dallas has no starting quality safety.

    Eric Reid is available.

    But the owner is a Trump dick sucker.

    Comment


    • Kenny Vaccaro would be nice. I feel like he's only getting better.

      Comment


      • Guys, it might take 5 a year to sign one of these safeties, not efficient at all.

        Comment


        • In between the lame duck coaching hires and the lack of effort in FA, feels a lot like Jerry sees this season and coaching staff as a lost cause and he is absolutely unwilling to sink a penny more into it than he absolutely has to, knowing what he will have to pay next season.

          Comment


          • Getting the gut feeling that the only way this team takes the next step is hitting home runs in the draft. I know that's nearly impossible to do all the way around the roster. But the FA decisions we've made over the past few years have accomplished nothing.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Couchcoach View Post
              Getting the gut feeling that the only way this team takes the next step is hitting home runs in the draft. I know that's nearly impossible to do all the way around the roster. But the FA decisions we've made over the past few years have accomplished nothing.
              2016 was as close to lightning in a bottle as this team has ever seen, and they utterly screwed that pooch going one and done.

              This coaching staff could find a way to fail with a roster loaded with HOFers. Dallas rides its talent instead of bringing out the best in it. We all saw what they did with Marion Barber and itís nearly the same with Dez Bryant or Tony Romo.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by GShock View Post
                In between the lame duck coaching hires and the lack of effort in FA, feels a lot like Jerry sees this season and coaching staff as a lost cause and he is absolutely unwilling to sink a penny more into it than he absolutely has to, knowing what he will have to pay next season.
                I'd gladly sacrifice a season if it meant flushing Red and Co.

                Unfortunately I doubt that's what Jerry is really thinking. I think Steve is just cheap, and thinks he'll draft the players he needs.
                2014=2009, 2015=2010?

                The Garrett Song

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
                  I'd gladly sacrifice a season if it meant flushing Red and Co.

                  Unfortunately I doubt that's what Jerry is really thinking. I think Steve is just cheap, and thinks he'll draft the players he needs.
                  That's just part of the problem. Team needs to be sold.
                  #Fire Garrett

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rev View Post
                    That's just part of the problem. Team needs to be sold.
                    True, but good God, we are so stuck with this clueless clan. Why couldn't it be Robert Kraft ? Id much rather have NE's problems at this point.
                    defense wins championships

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by p1_ View Post
                      True, but good God, we are so stuck with this clueless clan. Why couldn't it be Robert Kraft ? Id much rather have NE's problems at this point.
                      Wouldn't even have to be Kraft, IMO.

                      90% of the league's owners would be an upgrade over the Jones Clan.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
                        Wouldn't even have to be Kraft, IMO.

                        90% of the league's owners would be an upgrade over the Jones Clan.
                        You like those 3 Super Bowls? I hope you do. I hope you do very much.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rayman View Post
                          You like those 3 Super Bowls? I hope you do. I hope you do very much.
                          And get that shit tatted anywhere you want, the number won't be changing in our lifetime.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by mcnuttz View Post
                            And get that shit tatted anywhere you want, the number won't be changing in our lifetime.
                            I want to laugh but the sad reality of your statement brings me great heartache.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
                              I want to laugh but the sad reality of your statement brings me great heartache.
                              It's ok to laugh, it's much better than crying.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
                                Wouldn't even have to be Kraft, IMO.

                                90% of the league's owners would be an upgrade over the Jones Clan.
                                I would take any of the other owners (Dan Snyder and Mike Brown would definitely be at the bottom of the list though)at this point because at least they attempt to hire a GM and let them do their job. Even if they make poor GM hirings....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X