DCC Convention

vince

Not So New Member
If for some reason we can’t make the first round, we should go to a Pluckers to watch.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I checked out the Sheraton near the stadium and it is already booked solid for that week/weekend. At least if you want to stay until Sunday. It is available for Thur-Sat. We may need to get this booking thing done sooner rather than later.

data

Forbes #1
Sorry, guys. I'm out. I will be with you in spirit and online.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
So there everybody is... through a miracle a big group from the DCC made it and even got tickets, everyone having a grand time, the cowboys managed not to completely F up the draft and then it happens... Ron Jaworski comes to the podium and announces... "With the last pick in the 2nd round the SUPERBOWL CHAMPION PHILADELPHIA EAGLES select..."

Just so you sleep better.
One person in the crowd obnoxiously cheering behind us.

We turn around and "Schmitty?"
Sorry, guys. I'm out. I will be with you in spirit and online.
You just don't want to hear Schmitty squealing in exstasy...

Cotton

Staff member
Now, it looks like I am not going to be able to attend this. I am now slated to go to a conference/board meeting at the end of April. I will get back into town on the 26th. I'm just not going to be able to make that fast of a turnaround work.

data

Forbes #1
Per official cowboys website article, Pennsylvania and New Jersey are in the Top 5 of highest number of registrants for the Draft. Have fun dealing with that.

California is also in the Top 5, so make a friend outside your comfort zone.

vince

Not So New Member
Now, it looks like I am not going to be able to attend this. I am now slated to go to a conference/board meeting at the end of April. I will get back into town on the 26th. I'm just not going to be able to make that fast of a turnaround work.
You're a measley 5 hour drive. You can make it.

Cotton

Staff member
You're a measley 5 hour drive. You can make it.
Nah, I'm not going to do that to my family. My wife, in particular. After being gone for a week, I'm not going to leave her with the kids by herself for another 3-4 days.

midswat

... soon
I wonder if there's a contingent of Owners who are also planning a forum draft attendance party.

Keep an eye out for a broad shouldered biggest fish in a little pond raving endlessly about how much he loves each Cowboys selection.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I'm staying home and driving to Arlington to see you guys.
Yeah me to but I’m open to meeting the group for lunch somewhere. I do have a trip planned in mid April so I guess the date could be a conflict.

tnt

Whoa An Active DCCer
Yeah me to but I’m open to meeting the group for lunch somewhere. I do have a trip planned in mid April so I guess the date could be a conflict.
I'm up for a lunch on Friday for a Meetup. Not during the draft though, because I will be drunk. ;)

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:towel

Top Bottom