DCC Convention

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Convention at LTs house.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Bipo is a cool dude. He has been pretty much the same dude for many years. Even back to ESPN.

Sometimes I shake my head at the political stuff but that’s just the way life is. I’d still hang out with the dude. Too much history here plus I know he is a good dude.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
How big is your main TV? How many ppl your room comfortably seat?
I only have a 70 inch tv in the downstairs den. If watching the draft on the tv is the criteria then you might want to pose the question to uncle Milti.

Sadly our downstairs den will only “comfortably” seat 7 or 8. The upstairs game room will seat more but the tv would be substandard in today’s world.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Bipo is a cool dude. He has been pretty much the same dude for many years. Even back to ESPN.

Sometimes I shake my head at the political stuff but that’s just the way life is. I’d still hang out with the dude. Too much history here plus I know he is a good dude.
Yeah, I'd hang out with Bipo. We just couldn't talk politics or we might get kicked out of wherever we are.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I'd hang out with anyone who frequents here. I can get along with anyone.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I think there are only a couple of our members that live in the actual DFW area.
Well shit...I had no idea. I was just out in Grapevine, then over towards Wichita Falls.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Yeah, I'd hang out with Bipo. We just couldn't talk politics or we might get kicked out of wherever we are.
He's a giant douche when it come to politics, but is savvy enough to see that Dak is a complete and total fraud, so I'm conflicted.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
So there everybody is... through a miracle a big group from the DCC made it and even got tickets, everyone having a grand time, the cowboys managed not to completely F up the draft and then it happens... Ron Jaworski comes to the podium and announces... "With the last pick in the 2nd round the SUPERBOWL CHAMPION PHILADELPHIA EAGLES select..."

Just so you sleep better.

data

Forbes #1
So there everybody is... through a miracle a big group from the DCC made it and even got tickets, everyone having a grand time, the cowboys managed not to completely F up the draft and then it happens... Ron Jaworski comes to the podium and announces... "With the last pick in the 2nd round the SUPERBOWL CHAMPION PHILADELPHIA EAGLES select..."

One person in the crowd obnoxiously cheering behind us.

We turn around and "Schmitty?"

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

:fyou

Top Bottom