Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DCC Convention

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Yeah, that's why I was originally Saturday. Less people and craziness so easier to get into the main podium room.

    If layout is same as Chicago and Philly, I'm banking on Thursday we won't get to the main podium room...however, I read that this event will be inside AT&T Stadium, so hoping mass access is much easier and take advantage of a whole stadium of seats that may be opened for us to sit in and then we can just watch the podium from the Jerrytron.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by pdom View Post
      Yeah, that's why I was originally Saturday. Less people and craziness so easier to get into the main podium room.

      If layout is same as Chicago and Philly, I'm banking on Thursday we won't get to the main podium room...however, I read that this event will be inside AT&T Stadium, so hoping mass access is much easier and take advantage of a whole stadium of seats that may be opened for us to sit in and then we can just watch the podium from the Jerrytron.
      That's why I like your idea of getting a couple of rooms to hang out in to watch the first round on Thursday night. We can go buy whatever beer/food/stuff we want and take it back to the hotel and not deal with the hassle of waiting in line for 6 hours. Then we can try to get in on either Friday or Saturday.
      2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

      Comment


      • #63
        I'd be down with it but 1,000 miles is too much of a commute for me so I'm a no, not that I wouldn't want to. I've been hanging around with you, my fellow morons for over ten years and wouldn't mind mocking you in person.

        Sucks being a long distance fan sometimes.

        Comment


        • #64
          I feel like Ravi would be by far the most interesting to meet in person.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
            I feel like Ravi would be by far the most interesting to meet in person.
            Ravi has always struck me as good a good and intelligent person.

            Lately he's gone off the deep end with his football takes as it seems he says things for shock value. Like the DCC's own Stephen A. Smith.

            But if you look past the crazy comments, you'll find that Ravi knows his stuff especially when it comes to Cowboys football. You can tell that he's been watching for a long long time.

            I think he would be a pleasant person to be around. We'd just have to give him shit about his "small DE" opinions.

            2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Texas Ace View Post
              Ravi has always struck me as good a good and intelligent person.

              Lately he's gone off the deep end with his football takes as it seems he says things for shock value. Like the DCC's own Stephen A. Smith.

              But if you look past the crazy comments, you'll find that Ravi knows his stuff especially when it comes to Cowboys football. You can tell that he's been watching for a long long time.

              I think he would be a pleasant person to be around. We'd just have to give him shit about his "small DE" opinions.

              And make him listen to Beasleys rap single....
              #Fire Garrett

              Comment


              • #67
                Schmitty is another good example.

                He is one stubborn SOB, but I can separate board stuff from life stuff, and I have always enjoyed speaking to Schmitty despite his annoying ass love for Garrett.
                2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Rev View Post
                  And make him listen to Beasleys rap single....
                  And throw away his Romo jersey.

                  I bet he carries that thing around the way Linus carries his blanket.
                  2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Texas Ace View Post
                    Schmitty is another good example.

                    He is one stubborn SOB, but I can separate board stuff from life stuff, and I have always enjoyed speaking to Schmitty despite his annoying ass love for Garrett.
                    Speaking of separating board from real life, (and this question isn't directed just at you, I'm asking everyone in general) what member, past or present, do you think you wouldn't be able to meet in person for fear that it might come to blows?
                    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Yes, I'm bored at work.
                      2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                        Speaking of separating board from real life, (and this question isn't directed just at you, I'm asking everyone in general) what member, past or present, do you think you wouldn't be able to meet in person for fear that it might come to blows?
                        No one.

                        There were very few people I ever genuinely disliked.

                        Like I said, I can separate this from real life and not have any feelings cross over.

                        The one guy I did come to dislike at one point was EZ and that was long before the infamous FB stuff.

                        The guy just always struck me as a creepy, weird ass dude, and that sentiment was only further enforced during his last days on the board.
                        2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Texas Ace View Post
                          Ravi has always struck me as good a good and intelligent person.

                          Lately he's gone off the deep end with his football takes as it seems he says things for shock value. Like the DCC's own Stephen A. Smith.

                          But if you look past the crazy comments, you'll find that Ravi knows his stuff especially when it comes to Cowboys football. You can tell that he's been watching for a long long time.

                          I think he would be a pleasant person to be around. We'd just have to give him shit about his "small DE" opinions.

                          Getting together would be awesome and Iím sure would inspire many more insane comments, though the midweek trip to Texas wonít be easy to make.

                          And to Hell with undersized DEs!

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Texas Ace View Post
                            And throw away his Romo jersey.

                            I bet he carries that thing around the way Linus carries his blanket.
                            Dude, every day I fly anywhere I wear it. Romo travels! Sorry for double post. Chrome app wonít let me edit.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                              Speaking of separating board from real life, (and this question isn't directed just at you, I'm asking everyone in general) what member, past or present, do you think you wouldn't be able to meet in person for fear that it might come to blows?
                              I guess I don't take these forums that serious that I'd want to get into a fist fight with someone over what is said on a forum. But I have heard that a certain someone with broad shoulders has promised to put me in the hospital if we should ever cross paths. I've been living in fear ever since.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by midswat View Post
                                I guess I don't take these forums that serious that I'd want to get into a fist fight with someone over what is said on a forum. But I have heard that a certain someone with broad shoulders has promised to put me in the hospital if we should ever cross paths. I've been living in fear ever since.
                                You would be number 501, buddy.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X