DCC Convention

vince

Not So New Member
Speaking of separating board from real life, (and this question isn't directed just at you, I'm asking everyone in general) what member, past or present, do you think you wouldn't be able to meet in person for fear that it might come to blows?
Def teh acester. His love for Houston is a little too much for my taste that I will prob look for any reason to instigate something.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Def teh acester. His love for Houston is a little too much for my taste that I will prob look for any reason to instigate something.
:lol

Dude, this is the 2nd time you say this and this is the 2nd time I correct you.

You have me confused with someone else, you fricking buffoon.

My love for Houston? :lol

Yes, I live here and I enjoy life here, but I'm the Dallas guy always fighting with the native Houston guys about the stupid fanbase and what the city lacks in comparison to other cities.

Ask [MENTION=85]Kbrown[/MENTION] what he thinks about my "love for Houston". :lol

Hell, you can even ask non-Houston guys like [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION] and [MENTION=28]Rev[/MENTION] about how often I've gone back and forth in the past both in the baseball and test threads about Dallas/Houston. And everyone here knows how much I loathe the Texans.

So again, I don't know who the hell you're thinking of, but it isn't me.

Lay off the paint sniffing, dude. It's killing your brain cells.

vince

Not So New Member

Yes, I live here and I enjoy life here, but I'm the Dallas guy always fighting with the native Houston guys about the stupid fanbase and what the city lacks in comparison to other cities.

Ask [MENTION=85]Kbrown[/MENTION] what he thinks about my "love for Houston". :lol

Hell, you can even ask non-Houston guys like [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION] and [MENTION=28]Rev[/MENTION] about how often I've gone back and forth in the past both in the baseball and test threads about Dallas/Houston. And everyone here knows how much I loathe the Texans.

:lol dude chill. I was just kidding. :buddy

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ravi has always struck me as good a good and intelligent person.

Lately he's gone off the deep end with his football takes as it seems he says things for shock value. Like the DCC's own Stephen A. Smith. :lol

But if you look past the crazy comments, you'll find that Ravi knows his stuff especially when it comes to Cowboys football. You can tell that he's been watching for a long long time.

I think he would be a pleasant person to be around. We'd just have to give him shit about his "small DE" opinions.

:art
He just has very odd ideas sometimes. Certainly not an asshole or someone who pisses people off.

Which brings me to Bipo who I oddly enough think may be totally normal in person.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Anybody able to invite Jiggy?

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Someone needs to invite EZ.

:unsure

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Speaking of separating board from real life, (and this question isn't directed just at you, I'm asking everyone in general) what member, past or present, do you think you wouldn't be able to meet in person for fear that it might come to blows?
No one on the board anymore. Jiggy and I always had great debates, but I'd still love to meet him in person. Bipo is downright an idiot sometimes, but who knows in person.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life

And he wants to move north to this area anyhow!!!!! :buddy

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
He just has very odd ideas sometimes. Certainly not an asshole or someone who pisses people off.

Which brings me to Bipo who I oddly enough think may be totally normal in person.
I'm friends with Bipo on FB. His issue is that he lives around a bunch of hillbillies (no offense, Unc) in WV, and has a very (incorrectly) jaded view of the right.

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm friends with Bipo on FB. His issue is that he lives around a bunch of hillbillies (no offense, Unc) in WV, and has a very (incorrectly) jaded view of the right.
Interesting, very interesting. How did he not end up being a hillbilly as well?

BipolarFuk

Demoted
It is tough being surrounded by people, some very good friends, that say they voted for Trump, "so no one will mess with us anymore". :lol

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Me and BiPo could see who has the most teeth.

:unsure

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
No takers for the Jiggy invite?

p1_

DCC 4Life
how many you mf’ers live in Dallas?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
how many you mf’ers live in Dallas?
I think there are only a couple of our members that live in the actual DFW area.

Top Bottom