DCC Convention

data

Forbes #1
Yeah, that's why I was originally Saturday. Less people and craziness so easier to get into the main podium room.

If layout is same as Chicago and Philly, I'm banking on Thursday we won't get to the main podium room...however, I read that this event will be inside AT&T Stadium, so hoping mass access is much easier and take advantage of a whole stadium of seats that may be opened for us to sit in and then we can just watch the podium from the Jerrytron.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah, that's why I was originally Saturday. Less people and craziness so easier to get into the main podium room.

If layout is same as Chicago and Philly, I'm banking on Thursday we won't get to the main podium room...however, I read that this event will be inside AT&T Stadium, so hoping mass access is much easier and take advantage of a whole stadium of seats that may be opened for us to sit in and then we can just watch the podium from the Jerrytron.
That's why I like your idea of getting a couple of rooms to hang out in to watch the first round on Thursday night. We can go buy whatever beer/food/stuff we want and take it back to the hotel and not deal with the hassle of waiting in line for 6 hours. Then we can try to get in on either Friday or Saturday.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I'd be down with it but 1,000 miles is too much of a commute for me so I'm a no, not that I wouldn't want to. I've been hanging around with you, my fellow morons for over ten years and wouldn't mind mocking you in person. ;)

Sucks being a long distance fan sometimes.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I feel like Ravi would be by far the most interesting to meet in person.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I feel like Ravi would be by far the most interesting to meet in person.
Ravi has always struck me as good a good and intelligent person.

Lately he's gone off the deep end with his football takes as it seems he says things for shock value. Like the DCC's own Stephen A. Smith. :lol

But if you look past the crazy comments, you'll find that Ravi knows his stuff especially when it comes to Cowboys football. You can tell that he's been watching for a long long time.

I think he would be a pleasant person to be around. We'd just have to give him shit about his "small DE" opinions.

:art

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Lately he's gone off the deep end with his football takes as it seems he says things for shock value. Like the DCC's own Stephen A. Smith. :lol

But if you look past the crazy comments, you'll find that Ravi knows his stuff especially when it comes to Cowboys football. You can tell that he's been watching for a long long time.

I think he would be a pleasant person to be around. We'd just have to give him shit about his "small DE" opinions.

And make him listen to Beasleys rap single....

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Schmitty is another good example.

He is one stubborn SOB, but I can separate board stuff from life stuff, and I have always enjoyed speaking to Schmitty despite his annoying ass love for Garrett.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
And make him listen to Beasleys rap single....
And throw away his Romo jersey.

I bet he carries that thing around the way Linus carries his blanket.

Cotton

Staff member
Schmitty is another good example.

He is one stubborn SOB, but I can separate board stuff from life stuff, and I have always enjoyed speaking to Schmitty despite his annoying ass love for Garrett.
Speaking of separating board from real life, (and this question isn't directed just at you, I'm asking everyone in general) what member, past or present, do you think you wouldn't be able to meet in person for fear that it might come to blows?

Cotton

Staff member
Yes, I'm bored at work.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Speaking of separating board from real life, (and this question isn't directed just at you, I'm asking everyone in general) what member, past or present, do you think you wouldn't be able to meet in person for fear that it might come to blows?
No one.

There were very few people I ever genuinely disliked.

Like I said, I can separate this from real life and not have any feelings cross over.

The one guy I did come to dislike at one point was EZ and that was long before the infamous FB stuff. :lol

The guy just always struck me as a creepy, weird ass dude, and that sentiment was only further enforced during his last days on the board.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life

Getting together would be awesome and I’m sure would inspire many more insane comments, though the midweek trip to Texas won’t be easy to make.

And to Hell with undersized DEs!

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
And throw away his Romo jersey.

I bet he carries that thing around the way Linus carries his blanket.
Dude, every day I fly anywhere I wear it. Romo travels! Sorry for double post. Chrome app won’t let me edit.

midswat

... soon
I guess I don't take these forums that serious that I'd want to get into a fist fight with someone over what is said on a forum. But I have heard that a certain someone with broad shoulders has promised to put me in the hospital if we should ever cross paths. I've been living in fear ever since.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I guess I don't take these forums that serious that I'd want to get into a fist fight with someone over what is said on a forum. But I have heard that a certain someone with broad shoulders has promised to put me in the hospital if we should ever cross paths. I've been living in fear ever since.
You would be number 501, buddy.

Rock Slamdance

DCC 4Life
Woody’s Girl

Top Bottom