2017 Season | Wildcard Weekend

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I just saw a middle aged dude walking down the street in a Fournette Jersey in Port Aransas.

I was so confused feeling.

data

Forbes #1
Friday night, the draft starts 6pm CT...common theory is to watch at sports bar.

Thinking there's something better than buying overpriced, shitty food...Is there a place we can watch the draft, get internet and bring in our own spread of a shit ton of take-out brisket and ribs?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Wow what a generous spot

midswat

... soon
You guys should do the dcc convention in Charlotte since me and Booze are local and we’re pretty much the most important posters here. Well, mostly me but booze is okay too.

Who knows, [MENTION=4]EZ22[/MENTION] might show up as well. Maybe [MENTION=24]mschmidt64[/MENTION] if we can convince him iamtdg isn’t coming.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The Bills are on life support.

My Bills mafia support may last all of 3 days.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Look at that bullshit. Bortles scrambling is literally the only offense the Jags have today and sadly that was enough to beat the Bills.

Pathetic.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Friday night, the draft starts 6pm CT...common theory is to watch at sports bar.

Thinking there's something better than buying overpriced, shitty food...Is there a place we can watch the draft, get internet and bring in our own spread of a shit ton of take-out brisket and ribs?
We could invade one of our Dallas members. [MENTION=141]jsmith6919[/MENTION], you gotta mancave we can invade? Aren't you in Dallas?

data

Forbes #1
The Bills are on life support.

My Bills mafia support may last all of 3 days.
May be the worst playoff game in NFL history...okay, at least since last year's Carr-less Raiders vs Texans.

Cotton

Staff member
You guys should do the dcc convention in Charlotte since me and Booze are local and we’re pretty much the most important posters here. Well, mostly me but booze is okay too.

Who knows, [MENTION=4]EZ22[/MENTION] might show up as well. Maybe [MENTION=24]mschmidt64[/MENTION] if we can convince him iamtdg isn’t coming.
See if you can talk the NFL into moving the draft there. If not, we will be having it in Dallas, peckerface.

data

Forbes #1
We could invade one of our Dallas members. @jsmith6919, you gotta mancave we can invade? Aren't you in Dallas?
My other thought is two incoming DCCers get connecting rooms in a hotel.

I found $115/night for a suite in Courtyard Marriott Las Colinas. Two connecting suites would be comfy for 10 of us easily.

Cotton

Staff member
Does anyone know when draft tickets go on sale? We need to get serious about the day range we will be there so those that have to get plane tickets can get them cheaper by buying them well in advance. Also, hotels, because they will be packed that weekend. We will want to get them well in advance, as well.

Cotton

Staff member
My other thought is two incoming DCCers get connecting rooms in a hotel.

I found $115/night for a suite in Courtyard Marriott Las Colinas. Two connecting suites would be comfy for 10 of us easily.
You seriously want to share a room? You Asians really are cheap, huh? :unsure

Top Bottom