2017 Season | Wildcard Weekend

data

Forbes #1
Just in case anyone was wondering this thread of boredom is about how things would be if we were at the DCC convention.

Think twice before booking a flight.
That's cuz we're not accompanying Texas Ace on his hipster jean shopping. "Does this make my ass look huge, Booze?"

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Just in case anyone was wondering this thread of boredom is about how things would be if we were at the DCC convention.

Oh hell no.

Even if I don't pay attention to Cowboys Football starting this very minute until draft weekend I would still show up for that and I'd make sure to consume lots of beer while there.

There is no way the DCC Convention would be anything less than great.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Great play by Campbell. That was probably a TD if not for Campbell tripping him up.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Oh hell no.

Even if I don't pay attention to Cowboys Football starting this very minute until draft weekend I would still show up for that and I'd make sure to consume lots of beer while there.

There is no way the DCC Convention would be anything less than great.
Damn right. We would get kicked out of bars.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I thought McDermott was crazy for a second there. Gotta take the points here.

3 points may be all you need to beat the Jags today.

Cotton

Staff member
Great play by Campbell. That was probably a TD if not for Campbell tripping him up.
Are you coming to Texas for the draft? I will just assume yes.

data

Forbes #1

It'll be great watching you throw a football at the QB challenge booth. It'd neuter any criticism you have of Dak Prescott forever going forward in any chatter.

Cotton

Staff member
I thought McDermott was crazy for a second there. Gotta take the points here.

3 points may be all you need to beat the Jags today.
Yeah, their offense is pretty bad right now. Bills are shutting down Fournette and the Jags just can't adjust to make them pay for it.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Bills mafia is representing well in J-ville. Almost sounded like a home game when the ref announced that encroachment penalty.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It'll be great watching you throw a football at the QB challenge booth. It'd neuter any criticism you have of Dak Prescott forever going forward in any chatter.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Tyrod Taylor is proof how you can take a very limited QB and get to the playoffs.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If the sidelines were a Buffalo player, they would have 5 receptions for 46 yards.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Ok seriously.... Can one of you guys explain to me what the hell you were going on about what the emojis and the unicorn or whatever?

I honestly have no clue what you're talking about.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ok seriously.... Can one of you guys explain to me what the hell you were going on about what the emojis and the unicorn or whatever?

:lol

data

Forbes #1

we know you're not happy with your looks. we know you like furry animals, especially mythical ones.

Wondering if you've ever fancied yourself as a magical flying beast. That's a yes.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Nance finally did it. He said JAGWIRE.

Top Bottom