Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Season | Wildcard Weekend

Go Titans and Falcons

I actually would like to see the Rams win, but fuck Los Angeles. You donít get to enjoy a playoff within win two years of getting your franchises. Winning a playoff game requires a process that your stacking progress day after day.

Originally posted by pdom View Post
    Go Titans and Falcons

I actually would like to see the Rams win, but fuck Los Angeles. You don’t get to enjoy a playoff within win two years of getting your franchises. Winning a playoff game requires a process that your stacking progress day after day.
    Especially with a headcoach who is my age. Fuck that.

Yes I know. I am hating.

Comment

Originally posted by vince View Post
      Especially with a headcoach who is my age. Fuck that.
      K
      Yes I know. I am hating.
      speaking of which, young man, I hope you are maximizing your 401k

Comment

Go Titans and Falcons

I actually would like to see the Rams win, but fuck Los Angeles. You don’t get to enjoy a playoff within win two years of getting your franchises. Winning a playoff game requires a process that your stacking progress day after day.
        Screw the Falcons. I just want Matty Ice to suffer. Don't give a shit who wins between the Chiefs and Titans.

Comment

Pulling for Rams and Chiefs today.

If you want a football fix, NDS vs JMU in the FCS Championship right now on ESPN2

Comment

There’s an absence of playoff expansion talk with an 8-team conference playoffs so far. Can you imagine that?!?

A playoff game Thursday night, 3 games today, 3 tomorrow and Monday.

wed get something like the Chargers vs Patriots and Cowboys vs Eagles.

Comment

Brian Dawkins - HOFer?

Comment

Ashley Wagner left off the US Olympics team for figure skating. discuss.

Comment

Brian Dawkins - HOFer?

Hell no.

Comment

Brian Dawkins - HOFer?
                    Nope.

Comment

A big fat fuck like Sylvester Williams is what we need at 1-T.

He was sitting around late in FA too.

Comment

LeBeau may be old as shit, but the dude earns his "guru" status, unlike Marinelli.

Comment

Probably won’t ever happen but id be cool with Reid winning a SB as kind of an FU to the Eagles.

Comment

Idk exactly why but I’ve never gotten into AFC football.

I’m not even remotely interested in this titans chiefs game

Comment

Erik Walden is still playing ten years after we drafted him.

And the Titans have to be the most boring "good" team I've ever seen.
                              2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Comment

Working...
                              X