Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I came here to post just that, BFF.

Here, Booze, be enraged...

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Booze is too uppity to get Bills mafia. He's a stuffy wine and cheese type of fan.....fits right in with the usual crowd at AT&T Stadium.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Booze is too uppity to get Bills mafia. He's a stuffy wine and cheese type of fan.....fits right in with the usual crowd at AT&T Stadium.
He is part of the crowd that thinks the new endzone dances have no part in football and could corrupt our youth.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Bills Mafia is basically a larger Dead Tree Crew.

data

Forbes #1
if Bills made it to a super bowl in Arlington, they wouldn’t be able to afford the parking entrance fee. They’d have to congregate under an I-35 overpass

data

Forbes #1
Although, this does make me suggest the next DCC Convention to be held in Buffalo at a Bills game.

Cotton

Staff member
So, who all is still down for a DCC convention at the draft this year?

Cotton

Staff member
Although, this does make me suggest the next DCC Convention to be held in Buffalo at a Bills game.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We need to focus on the draft first. One practice at a time.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I bet most of the people in Jacksonville don't even give a fuck about their playoff game today.

What an irrelevant franchise.

Jacksonville and Buffalo. What a shit nothing game. I'd laugh my ass off at the NFL if there was a Titans vs Jaguars AFC Title game. Then they play the Panthers or QB-less Eagles in the Super Bowl.

:lol
Not so sure about that.

I know folks from Jacksonville and they're frikkin wound up for playoff football.

That defense makes them easy to root for.

Cotton

Staff member
which day? I imagine Saturday’s best since all the craziness will have worn off.
Shit, why not a couple of days? I think we definitely need to be in the room to boo Goodell at the beginning of the first round.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Fuck the Bills and their fans.

Just watching them celebrating going to the playoffs after their team backed in thanks to the Bengals is sickening.

Cotton

Staff member
How many tables can your truck fit?
I can probably fit enough for 5 body slams. Someone else will have to bring the rest. Also, we need someone to get some gas.

Top Bottom