2017 Season | Wildcard Weekend

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Not sure, I know for a fact you can't take into a game but no idea on this.
Yeah, you can’t carry into any professional sporting event. Just not sure how this is classified. They could always throw up 30.06 signs with all the alcohol that will be served. Just not sure.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yeah, you can’t carry into any professional sporting event. Just not sure how this is classified. They could always throw up 30.06 signs with all the alcohol that will be served. Just not sure.
On the topic of carrying I had some chick freak out cause I was open carry when I was grabbing some stuff from home depot a couple days ago :lol

data

Forbes #1
damn. was hoping derek anderson would throw a pick six on his only play. That'd be hilarious.

One play and GSM.

Cotton

Staff member
On the topic of carrying I had some chick freak out cause I was open carry when I was grabbing some stuff from home depot a couple days ago :lol
People are weird. Me, personally, I will never open carry. If someone is intent on harming people he will target the ones he knows has guns first. I prefer to keep them guessing.

data

Forbes #1
People are weird. Me, personally, I will never open carry. If someone is intent on harming people he will target the ones he knows has guns first. I prefer to keep them guessing.
Yup. That's why I carry a Ballpark frank in my pants pocket. Keeps the ladies guessing.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yea, I'm an asshole though sometimes. I do use a a good retention Bianchi duty holster when I go open at least

data

Forbes #1
an eye problem made Cam Newton crumble to his knees on the way to the sideline?

Cotton

Staff member
Yea, I'm an asshole though sometimes. I do use a a good retention Bianchi duty holster when I go open at least
To each their own. Not judging. I will just never carry open, personally. Just a preference.

Cotton

Staff member
an eye problem made Cam Newton crumble to his knees on the way to the sideline?
Thought the same thing. He is as big of a diva as Beckham.

data

Forbes #1
what're Taco Charlton's chances of getting Defensive Rookie of the Year?

Top Bottom