2017 Season | Wildcard Weekend

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I have 107 notifications.

I might just let this shit run until next season.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Question about this Dominos "carry out insurance" thing.

This is just a commercial gimmick, right?

Or do stupid fucking people demand that the pizza place be responsible for the product once they have received it?
I'm sure 99% of people would never try. But for the scum bucket who does, do they force him to show the messed up pizza? Or do they just take your word and give you a free pizza? No way to even implement it, so clearly a gimmic.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It must be just chance. All coaches want to throw the ball all the time and I understand that Payton himself developed Garrett.

So just shut your mouth.
Garrett is just still holding a grudge against rbs from Emmitt banging his wife

data

Forbes #1
Or, are you just talking about watching the draft in those rooms and having our own rooms to sleep in? I actually kinda like that idea. Would be better than dealing with the crowds and prices of a bar. I am not above icing down beer in the sink.
Plus, why deal with greasy overpriced food when we could all dilly dilly over the world's most delicious 100% beef cheeseburger with neopolitan shake - In n Out?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Plus, why deal with greasy overpriced food when we could all dilly dilly over the world's most delicious 100% beef cheeseburger with neopolitan shake - In n Out?
This is in Texas, we don't have to settle for those subpar burgers we have Whataburger

data

Forbes #1
Idgit has never even claimed insider or draft guru status. He is just a complete cocksucker all on his own merits.
That's why it's sdogo's scouting guide, not his own. You don't think Idgit reads scouting guides at all?

Don't worry, once Idgit passes me the scouting guide, I'll say, "I gotta take a shit and we're all out of TP. If I wanted insight, I'd ask for Boozey Woozey's Draft Primer."

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Or we could go get a shit ton of BBQ and bring it back to the hotel.

data

Forbes #1
I'll say this if it wasn't apparent already...Brees is in a higher level of QB'ng than Matt Ryan.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Someone's gotta bring a cooler of Blue Bunny ice cream. I hear so much about it.
You spelled Blue Bell wrong

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Someone's gotta bring a cooler of Blue Bunny ice cream. I hear so much about it.
Blue Bunny. :lol

Silly Californians.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Dilly Dilly!

Top Bottom