X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    I thought McDermott was crazy for a second there. Gotta take the points here.

3 points may be all you need to beat the Jags today.
    Yeah, their offense is pretty bad right now. Bills are shutting down Fournette and the Jags just can't adjust to make them pay for it.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Bills mafia is representing well in J-ville. Almost sounded like a home game when the ref announced that encroachment penalty.

Comment

• Originally posted by pdom View Post
        It'll be great watching you throw a football at the QB challenge booth. It'd neuter any criticism you have of Dak Prescott forever going forward in any chatter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
          Are you coming to Texas for the draft? I will just assume yes.
          Hell yeah. I'll car pool with Unc or McNuttz.

Comment

• Tyrod Taylor is proof how you can take a very limited QB and get to the playoffs.

Comment

• If the sidelines were a Buffalo player, they would have 5 receptions for 46 yards.

Comment

• Ok seriously.... Can one of you guys explain to me what the hell you were going on about what the emojis and the unicorn or whatever?

I honestly have no clue what you're talking about.
                2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Comment

• Originally posted by Texas Ace View Post
                  Ok seriously.... Can one of you guys explain to me what the hell you were going on about what the emojis and the unicorn or whatever?

Comment

• Originally posted by Texas Ace View Post
                    Ok seriously.... Can one of you guys explain to me what the hell you were going on about what the emojis and the unicorn or whatever?

we know you're not happy with your looks. we know you like furry animals, especially mythical ones.

Wondering if you've ever fancied yourself as a magical flying beast. That's a yes.

Comment

• Nance finally did it. He said JAGWIRE.

Comment

• Originally posted by pdom View Post
                        At this point, scratch Andy Reidís name from being a clear upgrade to Garrett.
                        Reid has gotten to 5 conference championships and a super bowl. He has his flaws but he's light years ahead of Garrett.

Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                          Nance finally did it. He said JAGWIRE.
                          Don't trust the NFL with expansions, especially in this politically sensitive world.

The last ones we've had are named Texans, Titans, Jags/Jagwires, P-p-p-p-p-panther Keep P-p-p-p-pounding.

Only the Ravens has been respectable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
                            Reid has gotten to 5 conference championships and a super bowl. He has his flaws but he's light years ahead of Garrett.
                            Eons ago. Might as well hire Don Shula.

Comment

• Bortles threw us one but White dropped it. Arrgh!!!

Comment

• what's dress code for DCC convention? tank top and flip flops, business casual?

Comment

Working...
                                X