2017 Season | Wildcard Weekend

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Ginn still getting it done. Carolina must be feeling snake bit. 15 play drive, dropped TD, missed FG, the 80 yard bomb to a former player.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That was about as blatant PI on a deep pass as you are going to get and it seemed like the official delayed the flag.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Question about this Dominos "carry out insurance" thing.

This is just a commercial gimmick, right?

Or do stupid fucking people demand that the pizza place be responsible for the product once they have received it?

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Man. It sucks seeing disciplined teams, balanced play calling and excellent QB play. Just pisses me off.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Man. It sucks seeing disciplined teams, balanced play calling and excellent QB play. Just pisses me off.
Payton called 22 runs in a row against the Bills and killed them with the run, I can't see anyway we would get past 2 in a row

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Pisses me off seeing teams inside the ten and having walk in passing TDs.

When is the last time we saw that? It is always the Dez fade.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Payton called 22 runs in a row against the Bills and killed them with the run, I can't see anyway we would get past 2 in a row
You shut your whore mouth. I have it on good authority that Garrett was actually trained by Payton when the pair of them were in New York for a few years.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
An alien concept for our coaching staff. But they’d call an equal number of consecutive pass plays in a hot second.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Pisses me off seeing teams inside the ten and having walk in passing TDs.

When is the last time we saw that? It is always the Dez fade.
Offensive play-calling in a zone. Using formation to set up future misdirection followed by good execution.

IOW the opposite of our stale bullshit.

I want Brees/Payton to get their second Lombardi. No one is more deserving.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
An alien concept for our coaching staff. But they’d call an equal number of consecutive pass plays in a hot second.
I would not be surprised if that hasn't happened already.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Question about this Dominos "carry out insurance" thing.

This is just a commercial gimmick, right?

Or do stupid fucking people demand that the pizza place be responsible for the product once they have received it?

I owned a pizza business for almost 10 years and cannot remember one single time this happened. I would have likely told them to go fuck themselves. Once it's in your hands, it's no longer my problem.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This just very well could be the year the Saints win it all.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
This just very well could be the year the Saints win it all.
I agree, Payton seems like he has embraced the run strength of his team. Instead of just giving lip service he has stuck to the run and if he keeps it up I'll be rooting for scarface getting a second ring before he retires

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I agree, Payton seems like he has embraced the run strength of his team. Instead of just giving lip service he has stuck to the run and if he keeps it up I'll be rooting for scarface getting a second ring before he retires
It must be just chance. All coaches want to throw the ball all the time and I understand that Payton himself developed Garrett.

So just shut your mouth.

Top Bottom