2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wonder if he will be able to get back to full strength over the offseason.
Yeah I mean that's going to be the real question. Luckily he has been working out for awhile now. So hopefully he was able to mitigate the strength loss to some extent.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Yeah I mean that's going to be the real question. Luckily he has been working out for awhile now. So hopefully he was able to mitigate the strength loss to some extent.
And he's the ultimate professional. If it's possible, he'll be ready.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Thin at safety. Give up too many sacks. Don't use the middle of the field enough. TE isn't great.

I mean, hyperbole aside there's holes.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thin at safety. Give up too many sacks. Don't use the middle of the field enough. TE isn't great.

I mean, hyperbole aside there's holes.
Yeah I mean I guess it depends what you refer to as a hole. But no team is perfect. No one is stacked at every single position. It just doesn't happen.

p1_

DCC 4Life
If you are trying to be a horses ass, you have succeeded.
Hang on. Look at what you said:

I am saying his elite status is only present when he is performing.

Would you please tell me what this means? Its akin to saying he's not elite if he doesn't play. And I think that's pretty self evident, like "no shit, Sherlock." If his ass is on IR, he's not playing nor is he being "elite".

p1_

DCC 4Life
Yeah I mean I guess it depends what you refer to as a hole. But no team is perfect. No one is stacked at every single position. It just doesn't happen.
Our having holes doesnt make this any less sweet.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Hang on. Look at what you said:

I am saying his elite status is only present when he is performing.

Would you please tell me what this means? Its akin to saying he's not elite if he doesn't play. And I think that's pretty self evident, like "no shit, Sherlock." If his ass is on IR, he's not playing nor is he being "elite".
If you read what I responded to originally you wouldnt need to go out of your way to be sarcastic.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Of course, but the quote I responded to literally said they have no holes. Umm, yeah they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom