2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

2233boys

Not So New Member
Little surprised Gurley made first team over Elliott considering Elliot had more Rushing yrds and total yards. Must have been the touchdowns. Hell, maybe even think about adding Barkley to first or second team over Gurley.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Except for a handful of time, Byron has been right on top of his man even on the completions he has given up.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Little surprised Gurley made first team over Elliott considering Elliot had more Rushing yrds and total yards. Must have been the touchdowns. Hell, maybe even think about adding Barkley to first or second team over Gurley.
It was a lot easier running for Gurley that's for sure. Their fast paced attacking offense created a lot of favorable situations for him. Ours did not. Our offense was basically come out, slow things down, telegraph to the defense you are running and act like they can't stop you regardless. Even wtih that being said I don't think Zeke broke as many tackles or made people miss with as much consistency this year as he has in the past. Frankly I think he was just beat up. Still can't complain with 4.7 ypc and over 2000 yards from scrimmage. The guy got the dirty yards.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Owner Jerry Jones stated Hurns underwent surgery on Saturday night for a dislocated left ankle and fractures (yes, plural), obviously sidelining him for the postseason -- according to NFL.com. Under contract through the 2019 season, head coach Jason Garrett wasted no time reassuring the veteran he'd have a spot when he returns from injury.
https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/Article/Allen-Hurns-injury-Cowboys-say-wide-receiver-underwent-surgery-127400057/?fbclid=IwAR3Uj4P09X42VNbsx8EE6os68NShamhBTvJZtOsigN_gRTMxF9VJuESjD-M

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Was just elite. Until he gets back in the lineup the team center is JAG.
Looney has done a workmanlike job though. Still wouldn't stop me from taking another center in April though. People talk about LTs, but a good center is worth his weight in gold.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Romo talking about needing to bench Jackson in favor of Flacco.

Too close, still too soon for me

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Well, that fucking sucks.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
are you saying you don't think he can make it back to his former status?
No, I am saying his elite status is only present when he is performing. I have no idea whether he will return to the lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom