2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
same for me. Im just using twitter tags.
Because you posted the twitter URL like 4 times in between the twitter tags. :lol

I fixed it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
still invisible
I've said this for awhile. Dak's deep misses tend to stand out because we throw so few of them. Other QBs miss those throws regularly. They aren't easy to make. But when a QB only throws 2 in a game it's hard to see. Last night Dak threw more of them and I loved it. Who cares if you miss one to Gallup. Come back and hit a couple perfect ones to Cooper.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I've said this for awhile. Dak's deep misses tend to stand out because we throw so few of them. Other QBs miss those throws regularly. They aren't easy to make. But when a QB only throws 2 in a game it's hard to see. Last night Dak threw more of them and I loved it. Who cares if you miss one to Gallup. Come back and hit a couple perfect ones to Cooper.
Hes gonna hit Gallup eventually, and then watch out.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is pretty funny.

Oddly enough when we first got Cooper I feel like Dak was overthrowing him too. In recent weeks they have corrected that. Hopefully Dak can get back in that groove with Gallup too. And oh yeah looks like Austin may be coming back. Although I can't imagine we have a lot of use for him other then as a returner and as an occasional offensive weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom