2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Meh, I'm pretty skeptical that Alexander was the cause of all evils and a rookie coach who was already on staff will fix everything.

No matter how fiery he is.
Clearly you are dismissing Hudson Houck, fake fan.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Clearly you are dismissing Hudson Houck, fake fan.
:lol Houck who retired years ago and is also not a zone blocking guy.

Plus, zone vs man has no bearing on Tyron getting beat around the edge on 3rd and 9.

Not saying Alexander wasn't a mistake. Just that animated speeches and different hand placement can't bring Fred back, make the rookie lg stronger, or turn back the clock on Tyron.

junk

Not So New Member
I, for one, applaud the coaching change. Its about time Garrett gets to put his stamp on this team. He's almost got the roster purged of the lazy malcontents from Phillips and Parcells. He had a lot of work to do to repair that mess he was handed. Doesn't happen overnight.

Once he has a team formed in his image, and a coaching staff to go along with it, I expect the string of multiple Super Bowls to begin. Get on the bandwagon - the dynasty begins now.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
I, for one, applaud the coaching change. Its about time Garrett gets to put his stamp on this team. He's almost got the roster purged of the lazy malcontents from Phillips and Parcells. He had a lot of work to do to repair that mess he was handed. Doesn't happen overnight.

Once he has a team formed in his image, and a coaching staff to go along with it, I expect the string of multiple Super Bowls to begin. Get on the bandwagon - the dynasty begins now.
You're infringing on midswat's shtick.

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Hard to tell if this is arrogant defiance, or if he would follow through with what would possibly be the most ignorant/destructive player decision in team history.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I assume he's saying this type of shit because the decision is basically already made that he'll be the QB in 2019, hopefully with a new staff.

I can't imagine them extending him if his 2019 looks like 2018 though, but I guess you never know with these morons.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I assume he's saying this type of shit because the decision is basically already made that he'll be the QB in 2019, hopefully with a new staff.

I can't imagine them extending him if his 2019 looks like 2018 though, but I guess you never know with these morons.
I don't know, I heard it, it was one of the most concise,free from spin statements I can remember Jerry ever making
:budd

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

he was abused again last night. hard to continue watching and do nothing.

BipolarFuk

Demoted

I thought some here were saying he was getting better?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I wonder if part of Jerry's apparently unshakable loyalty to Dak stems from Dak supporting him on the anthem issue.

Either that or Dak got his hands on some of those photos the Garrett family has on Jerry.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

What are you going to do? They would be stupid to give up on him and what's behind him on the depth chart. You see what moving a player did to Byron Jones as well. Ots on the job training and we wouldnt be seeing as much struggle if Frederick hadnt had that Wierd injury.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
What are you going to do? They would be stupid to give up on him and what's behind him on the depth chart. You see what moving a player did to Byron Jones as well. Ots on the job training and we wouldnt be seeing as much struggle if Frederick hadnt had that Wierd injury.
If they move Connor to RT, La'El could move back to the spot where he actually played pretty well before.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wonder if part of Jerry's apparently unshakable loyalty to Dak stems from Dak supporting him on the anthem issue.

Either that or Dak got his hands on some of those photos the Garrett family has on Jerry.
As bad as it looked his passing numbers were actually pretty good against the Titans. Gives me some hope that it's not his passing ability that's really the problem. It's the system.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
As bad as it looked his passing numbers were actually pretty good against the Titans. Gives me some hope that it's not his passing ability that's really the problem. It's the system.
I know you like him, and I was slow to come around on how bad he is, but I think it's time to give up. He just doesn't have the arm talent.

His only hope would be to adopt the full Cam Newton offense and run that option look as a staple -- and not a fake option where you make him keep it because you're afraid of him getting hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom