Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol

Noah Brown, our new TE?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not sure what he means by that comment.
I mean I guess he is sort of a blocking WR. We probably would use him as sort of an H-back type. He isn't a great receiver in my opinion but maybe if he was lined up against safeties and LBers he could be good. Seems like an odd comment.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
As much as the Cowboys believe Amari Cooper will impact Dak Prescott's life, Ezekiel Elliott thinks the addition of the receiver will help him in the final nine games. "I think it's a great move," Elliott said. "He's a special player. You can just tell he's special by the way he runs around. He's electrifying. He's one of those guys you hold your breath every time he catches the ball. He's a great addition to this offense and I'm excited."

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Cowboys sign WR to practice squad after promoting Treston Decoud

The Dallas Cowboys' ever-morphing practice squad is again complete.

On the heels of making several moves over the last few weeks, the 10-man unit has both welcomed and waved goodbye to several players. Some of those who fall in the latter category were poached, others were outright released and the Cowboys did some poaching of their own -- as goes the roster game over the course of an NFL season, as teams continuously scan other rosters to see who could be a fit for them going forward.

The key about forming the practice squad is to first remember once a player is cut, there's no guarantee they'll clear waivers to be available for a contract there -- should they be subject to that process. Veterans with at least four seasons of NFL service are not, and immediately become unrestricted free agents the moment they are let go. Those who haven't accrued such must go through the process of waiting 24 hours to see if they are scooped by another club, their immediate future not even remotely in their hands. They're at the mercy of 31 other organizations, all with a right to claim them within the allotted 24-hour window following their release.

With that understanding of the process now in your mental rolodex, let's take a look at the Cowboys practice squad roster as of Nov. 1.
https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/ContentGallery/Reggie-Davis-signed-to-Cowboys-practice-squad-after-Treston-Decoud-move-124089068/#124089068_1

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Please dear Lord, I will start believing in you again if you make this a Garrett firing.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Please dear Lord, I will start believing in you again if you make this a Garrett firing.
:picard

Get a grip.

Even the Almighty himself cannot make Jerry quit Jason.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It will probably something about one of the assistant coaches like Linehan.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
YOU SHUT YER GODDAMN MOUTH!

Sincerely,

DFDC

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It will probably something about one of the assistant coaches like Linehan.
We won't even be that lucky.

It is some bullshit announcement for the Ring of Honor or something worthless.

Saying it was "football-related" is just the sideshow barker selling to the ignorant rabble walking by.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Sincerely,

DFDC
I like this Carmen fella

p1_

DCC 4Life

He'll extend his ass.

DLK150

DCC 4Life

Better add Santa Claus, The Tooth Fairy and The Easter Bunny to the list while you're at it. All the collateral you can muster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom