2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

At this point, I almost feel like benching Dak. Rush or White can do just as bad.
I would do it at the bye if things continue. Another couple of losses, they need to see what they have and start preparing for April. But we know good and fucking well that injury is the only way he sees the bench they way the organization is making excuses for him.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I would do it at the bye if things continue. Another couple of losses, they need to see what they have and start preparing for April. But we know good and fucking well that injury is the only way he sees the bench they way the organization is making excuses for him.
Im not sure just how much more EVEN THEY can stomach. Its screaming epic fail in all our faces with each drop back, imagined pressure, errant throw and wide open unseen/missed receiver. Hurns just let it out there, guys are open and running free. He either cant or wont hit them. Its so painful to watch.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

At this point, I almost feel like benching Dak. Rush or White can do just as bad.
I'd like to see this breakdown for another couple QBs. Say, pick a handful of QBs considered elite, mediocre, and bad, and compare.

So say, let's compare to Mahomes, Brees, Goff, Dalton, Alex Smith, Case Keenum and Marcus Mariota.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd like to see this breakdown for another couple QBs. Say, pick a handful of QBs considered elite, mediocre, and bad, and compare.

So say, let's compare to Mahomes, Brees, Goff, Dalton, Alex Smith, Case Keenum and Marcus Mariota.
I'd actually be curious to see the comparison of those stats from rookie, sophomore to current season. Seems like his accuracy has gone down hill over that period of time.

p1_

DCC 4Life

You are a glutton for punishment, arent you? That would be even more damning I'd think.

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
He's going to tell them about all the top secret innovations coming this week.
:lol

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shit they could probably just hit up Troy Aikman for the playbook.

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's because Garrett literally coaches to give up on third down. If it's short we run for it. If it's longer than that you can expect a screen or some other dumbass call. And Dak is part of it too. He is way too conservative in those situations. Just take a shot. I'd rather go down in a blaze of glory trying then to keep failing miserably not trying at all.

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Ive been one of his supporters here and I say good luck with that.....

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think he is very good at what he does but he is also very limited as a player. He is small with no long speed.

I really wish Chan Gailey would have had the same chance as Garrett has to prove himself. I was really impressed with his offense when he took over and his first year at 10-6 was good and I think the next years 8-8 record was due to losing Irvin and not having the go to guy. But Jerry is content to keep trash Garrett forever.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Hate is a very strong word, but man it's the only one that comes to mind when I see this guy.

It's bad enough he's an awful coach, but some of his faces and gestures really just make you want to punch the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom