2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I'm willing to bet that once Garrett is finally fired in Dallas there won't be a single team in the NFL willing to hire him as HC or OC. He's not a desirable commodity.

The best I could see him doing is landing a job as a QB coach.
He probably won't even be fired from the organization. He'll be given some other cushy front office job where he can keep milking a big salary.

Both parties will be more than willing for him to stay on the Jones teat.

p1_

DCC 4Life

wow. Thats incredible.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

unfuckingbelievable

Smitty

DCC 4Life

unfuckingbelievable
Well, this is why the team tendered him and dared some team to sign him to a second round offer sheet. You'd think a DT on pace for 16 sacks would have drawn more attention especially from his own team. Now we know.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

unfuckingbelievable
We should wait and see. He missed the game because ofa family issue and I assume thats not resolved. I think thats more important than this team if that's the truth of it.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Well, this is why the team tendered him and dared some team to sign him to a second round offer sheet. You'd think a DT on pace for 16 sacks would have drawn more attention especially from his own team. Now we know.
he wont get a deal done after this season either. I heard something on the radio, kind of in passing, that the team is over David Irving. They cant wait to get rid of him.

p1_

DCC 4Life

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
We should wait and see. He missed the game because ofa family issue and I assume thats not resolved. I think thats more important than this team if that's the truth of it.
He always has family issues. He has one fucking kid who doesn't even live with him full-time, so how many family issues can he have? Other players have family issues and deal with them after work.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Watson is so much better than Dak.

p1_

DCC 4Life

There it is, a direct slam to the Linehan. Lets see how this turns out.

Rev

Staff member
He always has family issues. He has one fucking kid who doesn't even live with him full-time, so how many family issues can he have? Other players have family issues and deal with them after work.
You have no idea about his life. None of us do. It doesnt even have to be his kid. Parents could be hospitalized. Its just a game and they are allowed to be take care of their family just like the rest of us.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

p1_

DCC 4Life
You have no idea about his life. None of us do. It doesnt even have to be his kid. Parents could be hospitalized. Its just a game and they are allowed to be take care of their family just like the rest of us.
this is true. But isn't it funny how NONE of the other players have nearly as much personal shit taking them away from the team as he does?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
this is true. But isn't it funny how NONE of the other players have nearly as much personal shit taking them away from the team as he does?
He's a goldbricking piece of shit who doesn't want to put the time in. Romo and Witten never had ailing parents or sick kids? Please.

Rev

Staff member
He's a goldbricking piece of shit who doesn't want to put the time in. Romo and Witten never had ailing parents or sick kids? Please.
Well since you are so sure it should be easy to provide proof.

I will eagerly wait.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Well since you are so sure it should be easy to provide proof.

I will eagerly wait.
Who are you? His fucking agent? The burden on proof is on the oft-suspended turd missing work and stealing money.

Rev

Staff member
Over the last year my wife has been hit with multiple health issues (none of them life threatening but multiple different issues that require hospital/doctor visits). The rest of my family not so much. It happens and some people arent as lucky as others. Point still remains that none of us know what he is going through and acting like we do is crazy to me.

Rev

Staff member
Who are you? His fucking agent? The burden on proof is on the oft-suspended turd missing work and stealing money.
Just as I expected.

~flush~

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

There it is, a direct slam to the Linehan. Lets see how this turns out.
From everything I've heard Dak is proficient at reading coverages. There is absolutely no reason to not have him changing those plays at the line. Romo would. Not sure why Dak can't or doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom