2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Skip on more than one occasion has accused Emmitt of pretending to be hurt more than he was in the separated shoulder game.
He was hurt. That is without question.

But his motivation to play? Debatable. It has been brought up many times he wanted the rushing yards crown.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Meh, typical rumor involving the Cowboys. You're better off elsewhere kid.

I don't see what Landry Jones would offer other than experience.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
That's more than what we have now though. He has more experience than the current starter and backup combined.
That’s how I view it as well. It would be an upgrade to the roster as it now stands.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That's more than what we have now though. He has more experience than the current starter and backup combined.
He does not have more pro experience than Prescott.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Bailey just missed again, two on the day. Congrats to the front office. They made a bold call but it was the right one. He's not the same guy anymore.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Im assuming he is talking about Sammy Watkins? Impressive.....

p1_

DCC 4Life
Sammy was one. I don't think they made a serious enough attempt. Look at the other moves, Thompson and Hurns. Those are 3s/4s, not even seconds. We have a string of 3s and 4s starting, and it shows.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
:lol

People like to give [MENTION=3]boozeman[/MENTION] shit for being pessimistic, but this is EXACTLY what he said the front office would spew when asked about the WR situation.

They are both bad and lazy when it comes to scouting and their biggest flaw, one that they commit every single year, is that they overrate their own. That's why we are in this mess at WR and why the safety position has been so bad for so long.

The Dallas Cowboys are such a bad organization.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The problem is the ass hats in charge watch great QBs like Brady and Rodgers turn tap water (receivers) into expensive bottles of wine. Their dumb asses then assume that they can do the same thing with Dak.

To those of us living in reality we know that's a very far-fetched thought to have. But we're dealing with guys who believe this Cowboys offense is comparable to the Rams. So I think they legitimately thought Dak could turn water into wine like other elite QBs.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Sammy was one. I don't think they made a serious enough attempt. Look at the other moves, Thompson and Hurns. Those are 3s/4s, not even seconds. We have a string of 3s and 4s starting, and it shows.
Watkins would look like warmed over shit here and everyone would be complaining that we wasted all that money, and they'd be right.

p1_

DCC 4Life

let that sink in for a moment.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
That's because Bill O'Brien is also a terrible coach who made a number of blunders last night that would have cost him and the Texans had they been playing a decent team.

The Texans tried to give that game away but we weren't good enough to take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom