Hotlinking' sonofabitch
:lol

That's awesome.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
That's something I've never heard of before. Record breaking offense! :picard

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
That Parcells Final Ride documentary, he says, "I just couldn't make myself do it anymore." It's a terrible shame.
And I think a big reason for that was the gut-wrenching way in which we lost.

Let's say we win the Seattle game then go to the eventual NFC Champion Bears and put up a good fight but just come up short to a really good team, I think he would have mustered one more season.

But as deflated as we all were that night, imagine how much worse he felt.

It was just too much to fight through to do all over again, and I can't blame him.......just wish he had given it one more try.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Parcels has recounted how that Seattle loss took a huge toll on his desire to continue coaching. It really deflated him.

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

Sean who?

Donpingon

DCC 4Life

Sean who?
Lee has got to go at this point.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Good thread. Spot on, IMO.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

"Tony, this is Jerry. I'm sending my plane."

GShock

DCC 4Life

"Tony, this is Jerry. I'm sending my plane."
He's still counting $9M against our cap and probably has an organ that hasn't been punctured or lacerated...yet.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Don't tease me, bro.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He's still counting $9M against our cap and probably has an organ that hasn't been punctured or lacerated...yet.
He would make it about 5 minutes into the game before getting hurt. Shit might as well roll out Troy Aikman while we are at it.

Do you think he'd call up Witten and be like "We are getting the band back together!"

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
No one to throw to and a leaky o-line. He ain't coming back.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
He would make it about 5 minutes into the game before getting hurt. Shit might as well roll out Troy Aikman while we are at it.

Do you think he'd call up Witten and be like "We are getting the band back together!"
Romo was stil a player when he got hurt. Maybe he would get hurt again maybe not. You are just as emphatic about him getting injured as you were about Dak would have a great season after his rookie year. You just never know .

DLK150

DCC 4Life
No one to throw to and a leaky o-line. He ain't coming back.
He could deal with the leaky OLs before because he was a magician in the pocket and I'm sure he knows all about the OL in Dallas but he's in his late 30s now.

Just because he says he could play right now doesn't mean he will and doesn't mean it would be in Dallas.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Romo was stil a player when he got hurt. Maybe he would get hurt again maybe not. You are just as emphatic about him getting injured as you were about Dak would have a great season after his rookie year. You just never know .
His history tells us otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom