Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He could be a big story this season.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Im ready for it to be. It sure looks like he's for real. And he's not even all the way back from the injury.
He's basically everything you want in a team leader on defense. Freak athlete, extremely hard worker and an elite leader. Beyond being a Cowboys fan I think he is a guy that's just worth rooting for to come back from the injury. Everything I have read and seen makes him sound like an amazing person who deserves it.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Didnt see that coming....

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The fact that Moore is our QB coach is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. It's a fireable decision in my opinion.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I can't say I'm surprised, I was skeptical of the move from the beginning. Holding a clipboard on the sidelines is not the same as running the QB room. Wade Wilson's time had come but he had extensive NFL playing and coaching experience, Moore does not. Oh but I forgot, he's a coach's son. :rolleyes

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The fact that Moore is our QB coach is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. It's a fireable decision in my opinion.
Rush does seem to be taking to his tutelage well. Dump offs. Safe throws.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Cowboys' Randy Gregory to Meet NFL Doctor Thursday: JJT
Published 18 minutes ago

Dallas Cowboys defensive lineman Randy Gregory is scheduled to meet with a league doctor Thursday morning to determine whether he gets a chance to start the season with the Cowboys on Sept. 9, or he gets suspended again, two sources told NBC 5 Sports.

Cowboys COO Stephen Jones told NBC 5's partners at 105.3 The Fan that he isn't aware of any future trouble concerning Gregory, though he admitted that the Cowboys wouldn't hear anything until they are notified by the NFL.

Gregory has played well this preseason after he missed much of the last two years due to suspensions for substance abuse.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
He looks like he is 12.

Cotton

Staff member
Cowboys' Randy Gregory to Meet NFL Doctor Thursday: JJT
Published 18 minutes ago

Dallas Cowboys defensive lineman Randy Gregory is scheduled to meet with a league doctor Thursday morning to determine whether he gets a chance to start the season with the Cowboys on Sept. 9, or he gets suspended again, two sources told NBC 5 Sports.

Cowboys COO Stephen Jones told NBC 5's partners at 105.3 The Fan that he isn't aware of any future trouble concerning Gregory, though he admitted that the Cowboys wouldn't hear anything until they are notified by the NFL.

Gregory has played well this preseason after he missed much of the last two years due to suspensions for substance abuse.
Why would meeting with a doctor cause him to get suspended again?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
they wouldn't give you a drug test at a scheduled doctor's visit. hopefully just a formality

Cotton

Staff member
they wouldn't give you a drug test at a scheduled doctor's visit. hopefully just a formality
Exactly. I'm not even sure why that line is in there.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
WTH is this for?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
It's almost certainly part of what the NFL stipulates players do before being fully reinstated.

Cotton

Staff member
This might answer it:

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
This might answer it:

No shit.

Cujo

DCC 4Life

Agreed. You'd think after wasting Romo's career, they'd be taking great care to ensure the success of a guy we about to go all in on. It's irresponsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom