Not open for further replies.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Can y'all not yawn on command?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
If you claim to be able to, we will need video proof. Consider your response carefully.
I can, and will display it at the 1st annual DCC convention during your stand-up intro.

deadrise

DCC 4Life
Just went to a wedding. In Chicago. Flew to get there, grueling ride to the venue from the airport. First night was the rehearsal dinner. There were -- get this -- 13 speeches given by various friends, relatives.

Indescribably tedious. I was exhausted. I was stifling yawn after yawn after yawn, I could have yawned like Liam Neeson any number of times.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
And, for the record, I was dead on about Dee Ford being the biggest reach.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Cotton

Staff member
I know I shouldnt laugh but there was one post there that cracks me up.....
You must share so the rest of us can laugh. Unless it’s one that makes fun of me. In that case just keep that shit to yourself.

Cotton

Staff member
A lot of people loving on manziel in that thread.
It’s fun to go back and read those old threads. Everyone misses on players. I know I have missed in my fair share (Bosa being the most recent). It’s still fun to read.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just think, if we had draft chat instead of a thread this would have all been lost. Just like the Art/fpickering draft.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
You must share so the rest of us can laugh. Unless it’s one that makes fun of me. In that case just keep that shit to yourself.
Just got a good laugh at Booze wanting to trade back up for Manziel. Also made me think of how much he gets mad at us trading up for Quincy.

Dont ban me, Booze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom