2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Why would it be stupid? Unless you're just a curmudgeon against a team having traditions at all.
Why does a team need a caste system or second class citizens? This is right up there with Red's stupid motivational slogans plastered everywhere.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It's not a caste system, it's a message that you have to earn your way.

Problem is, that was at least a semblance of reality under Parcells.

It's mostly lip service now.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Caste system? Second class citizens?

:lol

Jesus Christ. Plenty of things to bitch about with this team. Don't really see the point in just inventing dumb shit to be angruh about.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
It's not a caste system, it's a message that you have to earn your way.

Problem is, that was at least a semblance of reality under Parcells.

It's mostly lip service now.
Landry and Jimmy never pulled this shit. I'll trust their judgment more than some guy who never won a playoff game in Dallas.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Caste system? Second class citizens?

:lol

Jesus Christ. Plenty of things to bitch about with this team. Don't really see the point in just inventing dumb shit to be angruh about.
I was a second class citizen ... until Iamtdg gave me VIP access.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
When Austin comes in for a series, the bitching will probably be just like when Dunbar came in.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Landry and Jimmy never pulled this shit. I'll trust their judgment more than some guy who never won a playoff game in Dallas.
Parcells is a hall of fame coach but yeah no reason to trust him.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
It’s just leftover bitterness about Parcells; whether it’s cause he was a New York guy carpetbagging to Dallas, or whether because he abandoned the 4-3 for the 3-4, or shit all over Emmitt and drove him out of town, or broke too many eggs and hurt to many feelings by telling it like it was.

Some Dallas fans resent him, but if the idea was Jimmy’s it’d Be sacrilege to change.

But Jimmy had all kinds of tricks like that. This is just one Garrett has adopted.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I dont resent any of that and still think its dumb. Im not going to lose any sleep over it but they are going to have a star on their helmet whether they earn it or not given that they make the team. Just one of the things I chuckle at but not a big enough deal to worry about either.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I dont resent any of that and still think its dumb. Im not going to lose any sleep over it but they are going to have a star on their helmet whether they earn it or not given that they make the team. Just one of the things I chuckle at but not a big enough deal to worry about either.
Im sure the LVE's , the Connor Williamses, and the Michael Gallups of the roster are laughing at their helmets.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Cole Beasley Dropped a Rap Album

Cole Beasley Dropped a Rap Album

Dallas Cowboys wide receiver and rapper Cole Beasley has dropped his debut album, titled The Autobiography. He burst onto the scene in January with the single 80 Stings, which drew critical acclaim from those in the know.

And if you don't think the release is full of bangers, you can keep your trap shut because Beasley has no time for the negativity. #ColeBeasleyFacts.

Beasley told TMZ that he is not a football player who raps but instead a rapper who happens to play football.

The album dovetails with Beasley's ascension up the Cowboys' route tree. He figures to improve on last season's totals of 36 catches and four touchdowns with both Dez Bryant and Jason Witten off to new locations.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Lets see more catches and less lyrics, lil bro.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver and rapper Cole Beasley has dropped his debut album, titled The Autobiography. He burst onto the scene in January with the single 80 Stings, which drew critical acclaim from those in the know.

And if you don't think the release is full of bangers, you can keep your trap shut because Beasley has no time for the negativity. #ColeBeasleyFacts.

Beasley told TMZ that he is not a football player who raps but instead a rapper who happens to play football.

The album dovetails with Beasley's ascension up the Cowboys' route tree. He figures to improve on last season's totals of 36 catches and four touchdowns with both Dez Bryant and Jason Witten off to new locations.

:doh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom