2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
That's a good list and bodes well for Dak. One of the most important things a QB can master.

.......................n no TEs will be on the field in obvious passing situations anymore...............................new offense comin...................................What TE are you passin too?
If you think Jason Garrett is gonna change the offense you are sadly mistaken. There will be a fullback in a TE role for that play. Garrett has his scheme and that’s it. Players have to adjust to him, he doesn’t adjust his scheme to the players.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
If you think Jason Garrett is gonna change the offense you are sadly mistaken. There will be a fullback in a TE role for that play. Garrett has his scheme and that’s it. Players have to adjust to him, he doesn’t adjust his scheme to the players.
Unfortunately, Garrett's scheme appears to be, outfight and out work and out effort guys, and not much else.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yeah. This is why Witten was misused his final season. He was essentially a blocking back with escape valve routes.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I'm confused. The article says "after he wasn't selected" at this past NFL draft, but the guy didn't play in college in like 4 years. How was he even in the draft? Seems like lazy reporting. He's upset the Cowboys didn't sign him as a street free agent, he means?

Seems like mental problems.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I'm confused. The article says "after he wasn't selected" at this past NFL draft, but the guy didn't play in college in like 4 years. How was he even in the draft? Seems like lazy reporting. He's upset the Cowboys didn't sign him as a street free agent, he means?

Seems like mental problems.
Yeah I'm not sure either, this article http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/04/cowboysdallas-cowboys-swat-keyon-reed/ does have a pic of a deleted tweet where he's saying he better be picked in the 1st though. Imo he just has severe mental problems

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Apparently Pats were gonna take LVE at 23; though we’ve heard that before.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apparently Pats were gonna take LVE at 23; though we’ve heard that before.
The Pat's aren't good at drafting so it doesn't matter much to me.

I will say after LVE there was a decent drop to the next LBer. So you sort of had to grab him or reach for one later.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Maybe.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Wow, that's not good news. Good thing Baker at least is gone.

Wonder if Marinelli isn't as good as we've made him out to be.

Cotton

Staff member

Cujo

DCC 4Life

Is that the only one we'll get? Probably signed to many guys to get another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom