2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nad

Brand New Member
Ya better hope this defense improves fast.........................Cuz this offense is gonna see nothin but 8 n 9 man fronts cuz nobody on this team scares anyone into double coverage.......................n the QB scares nobody...........................n do you expect this staff to implement a new passing game predicated on no #1 WR?...............It's gonna hurt some days watchin Dallas's offense this year..

Nad

Brand New Member
Oh n like most......................I liked the draft.......................they plugged some holes.....................There was too much work to be done in 1 draft....................From what I saw on the field last year Dallas addressed the 2 biggest issues........................in rds 1 n 2.......................Lee n Smith went down Dallas was nothing.......................I woulda liked more on D but their recent aversion to their own pass game interfered IMO........................They over-reacted.

Nad

Brand New Member
Oh n like most......................I liked the draft.......................they plugged some holes.....................There was too much work to be done in 1 draft....................From what I saw on the field last year Dallas addressed the 2 biggest issues........................in rds 1 n 2.......................Lee n Smith went down Dallas was nothing.......................I woulda liked more on D but their recent aversion to their own pass game interfered IMO........................They over-reacted.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
What the fuck is with all the .........................................?

Nad

Brand New Member
.......................get use to it................................It's how I write.

Nad

Brand New Member
Oh! .....................n I have no confidence Garret n Linehan can be innovated enough to compensate for the lack of a strong passing attack.

Nad

Brand New Member
..................and this will not be a strong passin attack..........................

Nad

Brand New Member
.......................n no TEs will be on the field in obvious passing situations anymore...............................new offense comin...................................What TE are you passin too?

Nad

Brand New Member
And #2 RB Smith will be another wasted roster spot.............................He IMO has no NFL talent.

Nad

Brand New Member
Stevie Ray.................."Spell Bound" is on...........................brilliance!

Nad

Brand New Member
Heard Witten got implants n colored his hair.........................lol..................................Network Biatch now............................

Nad

Brand New Member
No helmet to ruin the implants.......................lol................................

Nad

Brand New Member
Wish he'd a taken the Tenn job.......................I think he chose poorly.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Switzer flat out had no NFL talent............................Can you believe somebody bit on that worm?.................................Chucky's gonna get his arse handed to him if he keeps acquiring marginal talent.......................They got time to reeggekate him......................iffn he's willin to learn.........................Cuz the NFL will.
Nors?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
.......................get use to it................................It's how I write.

Get used to it.................................or I don't ever read a word you fucking say.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
It's fucking annoying. I can't even read it.
Saw this earlier and I agree. That's what the ignore list is for. Its good for this and Bipo. You can still choose what you want to read but ignore the nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom